Summerfaire 2018 - Schedule of Events

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Pallas
Veteran

Summerfaire 2018 - Schedule of Events

Postby Pallas » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:56 pm

Summerfaire will run from Saturday July 14th until Saturday July 21st

Summerfaire opening ceremony will be held at the Milltown Temple Saturday July 14th 4.30pm EST, 9.30pm BST

4th Annual Paint War at the hall of Serendipitous Resurrection. Monday July 16th 5pm EST, 10pm BST.

Wednesday July 18th 5pm EST 10pm BST Amazon music Visit the auditorium in the Amazon Forest to play or to listen.

Friday July 20th 4pm PST 7pm EST 12midnight BST Summerfaire Vangaurd Poetry Contest Present your skills in the art of Lowku. Vanguard Summerfaire Picnic Grounds.
Alternatively, between now and the end of Summerfaire leave a scroll on the forum

Summerfaire closing ceremony will be held Saturday July 21st 4.30pm EST, 9.30pm BST at the Milltown temple.

If you're holding an event please contact Topaz and myself, either by a private message on this board or via an ingame pm. In my case, doing both is probably best to ensure I don't miss it!

When announcing a Summerfaire event please do so in a separate thread not in this one.

If two events are to be held on the same day I'd suggest leaving at least 12 marcs between starting times so that participants at one event are not unduly rushed to get to the next.

Pallas

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”