Dances with Dwellers

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Bifrost Janger
Experienced Adventurer

Dances with Dwellers

Postby Bifrost Janger » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:22 am

Not literal dancing, of course. Unless we find that is what they're into!

Biffy will be commencing his study on the Sea Dwellers south of Dundee this turn, lasting for approximately the next half cycle. Come along if you wish! There are so many magical things to see if we only pause to look. ((Rp via pm also welcome!))

We respectfully request that anyone wishing to accompany Bif on his explorations be of or above their 24th advancement and not wearing any armour of the Sea Scale variety.

Recommended Reading

HSV Tome of the Sea Dwellers - located in the Caer library, or pick up your own copy in Caernivale!

Azure's Fieldguide to Flora and Fauna - Sea Dwellers section.

An Attempt at Peace!. - An earlier attempt at contacting the Dwellers by the adventurer Krystof.

All of Bif's findings will be recorded in his journal, The Humanoidologist .

We hope to see at least some of you there! X
Fear is a strange soil. It grows obedience like corn, which grow in straight lines to make weeding easier. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground. - Terry Pratchett

krystoff
Experienced Adventurer

Re: Dances with Dwellers

Postby krystoff » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:52 am

*Grimaces and rolls his eyes* Good luck! When last I tried, the stinking vermin left me standing on the beach looking like a fool!
Take what you can, leave none in poverty!

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:11 am

When is this taking place?

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Bifrost Janger
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Bifrost Janger » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:36 am

When is this taking place?

From now, until whenever it naturally ends. I guess it's not technically an event, more just a shout out for anyone looking for a spot of rp if they're interested or at a loose end.

Similarly to what we did with the Gremlins during the Quarrus List event, really.

This is not an attempt at contact. We are merely going to observe.

If anyone is interested and finds me annoyingly inactive, pm me on the forum or post below and I'll log in and come get you!
Fear is a strange soil. It grows obedience like corn, which grow in straight lines to make weeding easier. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground. - Terry Pratchett

purazon
Social Leech

Postby purazon » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:21 am

You might want to take a look at the old play "To swim with the fishes". I probably have an old script lying about in the guild hall. Remind me later if you're interested, and I'll see if I can get you a copy.
Purazon 12387

Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Enjoy it.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.
Trinaldian Archives - Library

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”