FallFest 2016

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Pallas
Veteran

FallFest 2016

Postby Pallas » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:44 pm

Fall Festival Schedule of Events

FallFest commences Thursday October 27th See announcement
Throughout FallFest - Screw your courage to the sticking place, and dare to venture into The Haunted Hall of the Vanguard And also keep an eye out for a mysterious seed to be planted in the Haunted Hall
Saturday October 29th 1pm CST 2pm EST 7pm BST. A Dragons Ball will be held in the Grand Hall of the Remnants of Kimald guuld hall
Saturday October 29th 4pm EST, 9pm GMT Twilight Serenity Fall Feast Building of Glass Tavern, South Dundee
Sunday October 30th 4pm EST 8pm GMT until Wednesday November 2nd 4pm EST 8pm GMT - Investigate Ghosts in the hall of the Nocturnal Hand Teams of two persons required, sign up in the event thread beforehand
Sunday October 30th 8pm to 10pm EST. Midnight Sunday 30th to 2am Monday 31st GMT Join the Shieldwall Scavenger Hunt. Assemble in the garden of the Shieldwall guildhall
Monday October 31st 6pm EST 5pm CST 10pm GMT 9am AEDT An opportunity to speak with the gods
Tuesday November 1st Bos-Riding at the Athletics Grounds 11am to 1pm EST, 3pm to 5pm GMT. Hosted by Krystoff and Aryana
Thursday November 3rd 4pm EST, 8pm GMT Iron Order Fall Festival Flail Nut Competition at the Athletics Grounds
NB From today Friday 4th until the end of Fallfest, any tokens found will be droppable
Saturday November 5th 3pm EST 7pm GMT. Visit the Worldbuilder Lawn and courtesy of the Gods you can try your hand at making Toffee Apples
Saturday November 5th 5.30pm EST 9.30pm GMT Visit the hall of the AVE to hear a telling of the famed Tale of the Golden Scarab Leave a note of your name if you wish to participate
FallFest ends Sunday November 6th See announcement

I'll add events to the schedule as they're announced. If you are planning an event for Fall Festival please post details in a separate thread not here. And drop me an ingame pm or forum message to make sure I notice the announcement and add your event to the schedule.

I'd suggest if you plan an event on the same day as another you leave at least two hours between starting times so that there's no undue rush for revellers to go from one event to another.

Please note that in the UK BST reverts to GMT on Sunday 30th October and time differences decrease by one hour until Sunday November 6th when summer time ceases in the USA and time differences once again increase by one hour.

Pallas
Last edited by Pallas on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 14 times in total.

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Miranda of Admin
'Rifterian

Re: FallFest 2016

Postby Miranda of Admin » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:27 pm

Thank you for doing this, Pallas.

We are planning a few events to make the festival a good one, and would as ever encourage players and guilds to create their own. As a reminder, if you would like our help with an event please email us with your proposal. Write to [email protected] and outline what you would like to do, when it will occur, and what help you are asking for. This does not constitute a guarantee that we will help you out, but we will certainly consider it and see if we can fit it in =)

Topaz
I talk WAY too much

Postby Topaz » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:48 am

What time does Fall Festival start?

Zeric of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Zeric of Admin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:44 am

When one of us gets around to hitting the big red button that says "Activate Fun".

Probably around 4pm EST "today", 27th Oct.

- Z

Zeric of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Zeric of Admin » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Fall Festival has come to an end.

Thank you, as ever, for your participation. I hope you had a good time.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled admin mysteries, hanging out in inns, and epic battles for the fate of the world. You're going to want to be in game for what's coming soon. Trust me.

- Z

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”