Picnic of Resolve

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Loki Jester
Experienced Adventurer

Picnic of Resolve

Postby Loki Jester » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Kairiel and I invite all of Valorn to the Picnic of Resolve. This event is happening a few turns before the opening of the door. It is a message, a beacon of hope, motivation, and encouragement to all the brave adventurers who will enter the door, and to all of the brave adventurers who will defend. This event is for US, and on this day, a speech will be said and we will all use a lantern and release a message; whether it's a wish or a prayer, it will be released into the sky. After the lanterns, we shall feast and party!

If you have your own lantern, please, feel free to bring it. If you do not, then don't worry; lanterns will be provided.

During the feast, you can share wonderful stories and play games if you feel, food will be provided, but feel free to bring your own meal and drink, to share or to keep for yourself. Feel free to bring your songs, poems, and/or older stories of Valorn's successful missions.

I hope to see you all there!

Signed at the bottom of the large parchment it reads; L & K

OOC:
Event Date: March 14th

Speech and Lantern Release:
Time: 4PM EDT

Feast:
Time: 6PM EDT(Or.. depending on how long the Lantern Release part of the event would last! Everyone head's to Cerbie's afterwards.)
Last edited by Loki Jester on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:14 am, edited 8 times in total.
Ridder Zeric of Admin says "[Broadcast] **looks at the fact 14 hours have passed on the clock** Oh. That explains why I'm tired. **collapses**"

Loki Jester

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Re: Picnic of Resolve

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:11 pm

Sounds lovely. Is the date listed correct? Turn before the door would be Friday the 18th. :)
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Loki Jester
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Loki Jester » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:13 pm

OOC: Whoops. xD I mixed up dates. But still want it on the 14th so eh. :lol: Thanks!
Ridder Zeric of Admin says "[Broadcast] **looks at the fact 14 hours have passed on the clock** Oh. That explains why I'm tired. **collapses**"

Loki Jester

Kairiel Bosburn
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Kairiel Bosburn » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:30 pm

Sounds about right. Also, know the fire is fun, but let's not try to burn down Cerbie's. It's the only place I know for food-related dares.

:wink:
"Life is not tried, it is merely survived, if you're standing outside the fire," - Garth Brooks, "Standing Outside the Fire"

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:02 pm

I'll be there.

Loki Jester
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Loki Jester » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:14 am

OOC: Time's changed due to daylight savings!

Loki Jester

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:14 pm

Sweet. Now maybe I can make it. :)
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Doyle
Social Leech

Postby Doyle » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:32 pm

Will try to be there but will likely be late depending on when I get out of work

Kairiel Bosburn
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Kairiel Bosburn » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Reminder that this is a thing. Starting nowish. :D Looking forward to all your pretty faces!
"Life is not tried, it is merely survived, if you're standing outside the fire," - Garth Brooks, "Standing Outside the Fire"

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”