22's party with Stuffy!

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
AKA Azure
I talk WAY too much

22's party with Stuffy!

Postby AKA Azure » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:18 am

Come celebrate the start of Fall Festival with the 22 guild in their guild hall (directions happily provided)

WHEN: Saturday 10/20 3 pm EST, 8 pm GMT (yes, time change not happened yet but, 3 pm in NYC and other such and 8 pm in London, England, etc)
WHERE: 22 Guildhall - at Fleur's Tavern (Where Kodi is)
WHAT: A party! Food, fun, contests and ... a STUFFY to whack at and see what prizes fall out.

COSTUME CONTEST
(write up in your profile the costume you are wearing or post it here) It will be judged during the event and prizes given out.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
Azure Greenhills 83729
Lineages!

Andy Feenix
Experienced Adventurer

Re: 22's party with Stuffy!

Postby Andy Feenix » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:22 am

Sounds like fun Az! *grins* Count me in!
Andy Feenix
Wha' goes aroun' comes aroun'.
Andy's Campfire, Songs of Trinald

AKA Azure
I talk WAY too much

Postby AKA Azure » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:47 pm

To explain further (since I've gotten some questions) - it's ooc, sorry!

While not a 100% costume party per say, there will be a costume contest as part of the event. To enter it, you put a description of your character's costume in your profile. By this point you might have an official costume or not, depends on 'dito luck I suppose. If you don't have one but want to say you're in costume, put it in your profile. If you want one and aren't noble, post it here the day of the party (wow, tomorrow!)

There will be a point during the party where we'll ask folks to let us know if they're entering the contest.

Yes, your costume needs to fit the IC rules so no fighter pilot costumes please.

Make sense?

If not, post more questions here and I'll try to reply. (Or another 22er will)
Azure Greenhills 83729
Lineages!

Korrith
Social Leech

Postby Korrith » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Korrith has covered his tunic in tufts of fur and animal pelts, painting his nose black in an attempt to look like Scooter the Dundee Inn puppy. His armour sticks awkwardly out of the costume and he has not covered his bald head, shattering the illusion and making the costume very unconvincing and quite creepy. As every second passes, more fur falls off his costume revealing his I heart Fall Festival Tunic below. The abundance of fur is also prone to making him sneeze.

AKA Azure
I talk WAY too much

Postby AKA Azure » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 pm

22 guild would like to thank you all for coming!
Although the Crier pointed out some mud on the floor, it seemed an unsmashing success.

We'll look forward to seeing all the other fall fest events and hopefully holding some more things in the future.
Azure Greenhills 83729
Lineages!

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”