News - quite important

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Miranda of Admin
'Rifterian

News - quite important

Postby Miranda of Admin » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:49 pm

As some of you know, I've been a bit sick recently =) It's an ongoing thing, unsure how long it will last though could be months, and I'm going to be a bit in-and-out for a while. I may have periods of being absolutely fine, then a little while when you don't see me for a spell.

Please rest assured that I am still watching over you with my usual despair at your mortal foolishness ;)

If you need to contact me, you should mail me at the usual address. Even in the low patches I'll be checking the mail at least a couple of times a week and will deal with all I can. The constables will be helping out with their usual enthusiasm (thank you.) If you don't hear back from a mail, please do not assume I have ignored it. I may not be very well, or it may be caught in the spam filter. You could even try and resend it from another mail address. This is really important though; if sending a mail PLEASE BE SPECIFIC in the subject title - a mail titled 'Reporting character XxXxX for swearing' will be easier to spot than one called 'XxXxX' or 'Swore' or 'Report' for example.

The final thing is that I have decided to temporarily withdraw guild registration forms for sale for the time being. I am still in the process of sorting out inactive guilds, and that is slow going while I'm unwell. I feel there are enough at the moment, and no new plots are opening up in the meantime either. Apologies for anyone desperate to start their own, but maybe this will give you the time to consider it more fully.

As always,
M

Miranda of Admin
'Rifterian

Re: News - quite important

Postby Miranda of Admin » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:21 am

Thanks for your patience over the last few weeks. The next month or so will see a catch-up of the following things:

- unanswered emails
- nasty surprises for naughty people thinking it is alright to break rules
- at least one new contest, keep watching the forum for details.
- and a new area (yes, really, scheduled for April).

May I ask anybody who has not had an email responded to, to resend it to the following email address: [email protected]
This will prioritize it by sending a copy directly to my personal email (misuse this at your peril).

If you still don't hear from me within a few days, if it is possible to resend it from a different mail address that might be an idea - some, for example some hotmail emails, are getting trapped in our spam filters.

If you absolutely have to draw my attention to something on an urgent level, you can message me in game (character number 24). For the time being, I'll respond to in-game messages. That does not include messages like 'how u doing.'

Thank you once again,

Miranda

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”