People using DG to advertise sexually-themed websites...

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

People using DG to advertise sexually-themed websites...

Postby Ben » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:07 pm

First of all, I don't even comprehend how ANYBODY could even remotely think this is okay... but we have found a group of people who have been using DG to recruit other DG players to go to a sexually-themed website to play a sex game. This sickens and disappoints me. I think we have made it very clear in the past that

1) we are focused on providing a safe atmosphere for people of all reasonable ages to come and play this RPG, and

2) there is really no reasonable way to tell who online is 16 and who is 49, so we are to treat everybody, rules-wise, as if they might be underage.

So, out of that, "come to my sex chat room... it is way awesome!" doesn't really fit into the grand scheme of things around here.

Several people have been banned already, and more will follow as we uncover more people trying to recruit. The fact that some of our players (now former players, I guess) think it is okay to recruit other players who might be 12 years old or something into their fantasies makes me feel kinda ill. I hope the FBI comes to your homes and Chris Hansen chews your disgusting perverted butt out. Until that day, get lost and stay out of our world.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:10 pm

Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”