The Office is Kind-of Closed

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

The Office is Kind-of Closed

Postby Ben » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:04 pm

I hesitate to post this, in that it might inspire naughty people to try to be naughty... but rest assured I'm still watching for the naughtiness.

Anyway, the "office" of DG is kind of closed until THURSDAY of this week. If you email me or post things (dating back a day or two ago, actually), you will not get a response. Sorry... just have admins gone doing things in RL this week.

Once again... still have bots on the lookout for people, and still spending the time to enforce basic rules. Just don't have time to deal with anything else game-related until Thursday.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:11 pm

Since the admins are around less, I have given constables WIDE discretion to mute for DAYS at a time for ANY sort of bad behavior or questionable talk. This is your only warning that this is in effect... if you say something stupid and you get muted for 48 hours, even if you think it was stupid, don't bother emailing me because I will not care during this week. They have permission to do whatever is necessary while we admins are busy.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”