I'm cracking down on new guilds

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

I'm cracking down on new guilds

Postby Ben » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:14 pm

I'm going to have to go backward a bit... our goal was to have guilds be completely self-sufficient, but too many of the new guilds cropping up have been negative and I want to exert more control over them.

SO, instead of just automatically approving names for guilds, I'm going to want to approve the name and the "concept" of the guild. If a guild does not fall under the category of a positive addition to Valorn, I will disband the guild and refund the person who bought the form.

Guilds are supposed to be positive groups that help their members and further the community atmosphere of the game, and also make sense in-character with the essence of the game (just like character names and profiles must). Other goals and stuff within your guild are fine, but if that primary purpose is not achieved, your guild will do more harm than good, and I won't have it.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”