Guilds - you go to bed in the bed you make. or something.

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Guilds - you go to bed in the bed you make. or something.

Postby Ben » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:01 pm

Whatever. Anyways, I recently had a whole guild rather obnoxiously spam me complaining that their guild leader is inept and refuses to transfer leadership and begging me to transfer leadership to somebody else for them.

Guilds are supposed to be self-regulating, and I have stated on NUMEROUS occassions in the past to be VERY careful when joining a guild... to check out both the guild and the leader. People refuse to do that, and they are hurt when they end up joining a junky guild.

This is part of the game.

No, I will NOT rescue you if you make a poor choice of guilds. If you end up in a guild with a foolish or evil guild leader, this is YOUR fault, not mine.

Make your choices wisely.

I may make functionality in the future for guilds to transfer their own leadership, but I will create it in such a way that it is useable only when guild leaders get injured and can't play DG anymore or something, NOT just whenever a guild gets tired of their leader or realizes he/she is a moron.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:02 pm

Oh, in case you didn't know, if you made a stupid decision there IS a form to get out of a guild on an individual basis available already.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”