STOP giving out your AOL and MSN names to whoever asks!

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

STOP giving out your AOL and MSN names to whoever asks!

Postby Ben » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:04 pm

I don't like to be mean... but were a whole bunch of you born in stupidville? I had to ban a VERY disgusting, twisted player today..... and through researching his/her past, came to find out that he/she had asked basically everybody he/she came across for IM contacts, and almost every friggin person said YES and gave the guy/gall contact info! Even people he/she had just met! This is foolish! We do our best to keep DG safe, but there is some lag time between when a disgusting person signs up and when we are able to find them and get rid of them...... please have some COMMON SENSE and keep your contact info private between you and the people you are absolutely sure you can trust. Good grief.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:52 pm

Okay, this dweeb came BACK to DG, and was on the game for several hours before I noticed him and rebanned him.....

as soon as he was back on, AGAIN he was all abou the "asl? asl? asl?" As soon as anybody told him they were a girl and 10-25 years old, he was AGAIN all about the "MSN, AOL, or email?"

And you know what? PEOPLE WHO HAD JUST MET THIS PERSON AND HAD NO IDEA WHO HE WAS, BECAUSE HE HAD PLAYED THE GAME FOR LESS THAN HALF A DAY, ACTUALLY GAVE HIM THEIR EMAILS AND STUFF!! WHA!???!?!?!

What the heck? STOP - BEING - DUMB.

If you were contacted by "randi moon", and gave him any information, I FEAR for your future. WHY would you give this moron any of your personal contact information? Now, I do remember being in high school and thinking that 15-17 year old girls were stupid..... but after high school I always figured that this perception was just all part of being a 15-17 year old guy. But now I'm starting to wonder if some/many 15-17 year old girls actually ARE dumb. And 15-17 year old guys (this person sometimes pretends to be a guy to get girls info, and a girl to get guy's), looks like we were dumb, too? GAH!

If you failed to be intelligent before and were silly enough to give this guy your chat or email, at least now that you know about him, please ban him from any chat or email service you provided him with. Hopefully you can figure out how to block a person.

Good friggin grief.
Ben
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:42 pm

Remember this person (from the other posts in this thread)? He came back again today for a few hours. Again he ran around asking for everybody's email address to talk to them outside the game. Again, people who had just met him for the first time gave him their email addresses.

Again, I call you stupid.

Anyway, those of you who a) had this person contact you, AND b) found out who it was who had returned (a banned person), AND THEN c) did not report the person immediately to me via email, are now also banned. If you are the type of person who thinks a pervert sicko like this should be allowed to roam around DG, I don't want you in the world either.

Luckily, you have Sara Blood's/randi moon's/kristie's email address now so you can all go be sad together on Yahoo chat or whatever. :roll:
Ben

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:50 am

As you know, I keep the exact communications and specifics of people being banned private, with the exception that if the banned person starts running around complaining about me and saying that they didn't actually do anything and that I banned them for nothing or that I banned them unfairly, I'm forced to show some of what I have to refute those claims....

ONE PERSON who sara blood/randi moon contacted was banned for failing to report that sara blood had returned. The PERSON IN QUESTION is now running around telling everybody that she didn't actually know that sara blood was banned so she was banned unjustly.

Not true. I would not ban somebody who was unaware they were talking to somebody banned. I only ban you if you find out the person was banned and then you do not report them.

--------------------------------------

PERSON IN QUESTION: :: giggles:: I assumed that much... so I am at a disadvantage... Who do I know you as?

kristi: Sara B.

PERSON IN QUESTION: Ahh.... Now I remember... Wasn't there an... issue?

kristi: LORL ya and none of it was true.

PERSON IN QUESTION: Ahh... Well welcome back. I would keep things low... You can get in trouble... in fact I could just for not reporting...

kristi: I planed on it ty here is my e-mail we can talk there. [EMAIL]@yahoo.com

PERSON IN QUESTION: ok... I can't email from work. I will send you something later

------------------------------------------

So, as you can see, if "PERSON IN QUESTION", who was banned for not reporting that sara blood was back, is running around saying that she didn't know that sara blood was banned, then that is a lie. Not only was she told directly that sara blood was banned by sara blood (kristi), but she actually advised sara blood (kristi) to "keep things low," and agreed that email was a good way to keep in touch. "PERSON IN QUESTION" also knew she would get in trouble for not reporting. So when "PERSON IN QUESTION" protests that I banned her unjustly and that she had no idea that kristi was really old banned stupid horndog sara blood, its just not true.

On a separate note, admins DO NOT run around reading your personal messages. The reason I looked these up is because whenever somebody is banned, such as kristi here, we then look at their messages to see what trouble they were causing. So I've seen what "PERSON IN QUESTION" was saying back and forth with banned kristi (sara blood), but I do not know what "PERSON IN QUESTION" was saying to anybody else in the game, nor do I want or care to. Just want to make sure you don't get all paranoid. =)
Ben

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”