"Deer Park" browser

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

"Deer Park" browser

Postby Ben » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:26 pm

The next-gen Mozilla browser, Deek Park, has some potential bugs that interact with Dark Grimoire in unexpected ways. We highly suggest you use the CURRENT version of either Firefox or Internet Explorer, and stay away from test versions.

The reason they are test versions and aren't available to everybody is because they are still being tested because they still probably have bugs.

P.S. Deer Park is about the dumbest name for a browser, ever!
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:50 pm

Okay, I have just been informed that Deer Park was a beta to an OLD version of Firefox... so why somebody was using that, I have no idea. Anyways, if you use that, the game will screw up and possibly delete your things, so please just use the latest official version of Firefox or, if you have to, Internet Explorer while playing DG. =)
Ben
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:51 pm

Or maybe it is a test version of a new version.

OKAY!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER SO PEOPLE STOP MESSAGING ME!! JUST USE OFFICIAL RELEASES AND NOT TEST THINGS!!!!!!!

argh
Ben

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”