"My brother did it!"

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

"My brother did it!"

Postby Ben » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:37 pm

This appears to be the excuse of the week. "My brother snuck on my account and started acting like a complete idiot! Please unban my account!"

Funny how that happens like 5 times a week, isn't it? Little brothers must be a scourge upon the Earth.

You know what? I have a little brother. He has never gotten on an account of mine... not unless I gave him permission and showed him how.

If you come on here and make the excuse that your brother/sister/dog/mom/goldfish did "it", I will not only ban you faster, I will LAUGH at you. Then I will message Xia and Carol and Cory about it, and THEY will laugh at you.

Take a little responsibility for your own account. You know, one of those 5 probably WAS the doings of a little brother... but the owner of that account was still irresponsible in letting the brother get on either by giving permission or by having lax security. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT, no matter who is the person who actually does the typing. How the heck are WE supposed to know if your neighbor was on your computer? We will just ban you.

And, as I said, we will laugh at you. A lot.

Please do remember that there is to be only ONE PERSON per EACH ACCOUNT. If you are sharing your account with your brother, or your daughter, or your friend, your account will be banned when we find out about it and you will BOTH lose your characters. It is not that hard for each person to register for their own account, so just do so and save yourself a lot of future pain.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”