Admin contact info

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Cory
Site Admin

Admin contact info

Postby Cory » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:55 pm

There is a contact link at the bottom of the page. You should use this rather than contacting the admins directly in game or on the forums. It is easier to resolve problems with our collaborative email system rahter than relaying information back and forth from PMs. Use this as the primary contact method where you would previously talk to an admin via PM. Things you post publicly, continue to do so.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/cshow31.html:ob7uupbm]Cory[/url:ob7uupbm]
President/Developer Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/contact.php:ob7uupbm]Click here to Contact an admin[/url:ob7uupbm]

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:58 pm

If you have tried to contact me in the last few days via board PM and you have NOT GOTTEN A RESPONSE YET, please use the new system to recontact me.

If you wrote a ton, you can probably just copy and paste whatever you wrote before in the PM from your out or sent boxes within the PM system.

Thanks.
Last edited by Ben on Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:24 pm

Unless you are Ixon.
Ben
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:50 am

You! Yes you! Why are you still writing me PMs on the forum and in the game? Do you not know this ANNOYS the great and powerful Ben? Use the CONTACT INFO link at the bottom of any in-game screen, or click on the link it my signature at the bottom of this post. IT'S THAT SIMPLE, and yet I keep getting PMs on the board and in the game. A POX on you people who have done this PMing!

I'm ignoring you.
Ben

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:57 pm

To Whom It May Concern,

You are still PMing me, and I am not sure why since this post has been up for everybody to see. I am thinking about destroying you.
Ben

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:13 pm

And people are still PMing me on the board.

And I'm still ignoring them.
Ben

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:01 am

And I'm STILL ignoring you as you PM me repeatedly begging for attention.

Use the contact link.
Ben

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”