Fall Festival 2005

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Fall Festival 2005

Postby Ben » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:27 pm

Fall Festival will most likely be toward the end of August or beginning of September. Just thought I'd give everybody a heads up early on so you know approximately when it will be happening... I know everybody is terribly excited. ;)

We will announce more precise dates in the next week or two, as we figure out our schedules.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:10 pm

Errrr... I meant the end of September / beginning of October.

Jeffrey, cut me off.
Ben
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:02 pm

Fall festival is now projected at being end of October / early November. This is actually when it has been the last two years (around Halloween time.)
Ben

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:01 am

Weeks of Oct 23 - November 6. When exactly during those weeks? Well, that would be telling.

[Note that this can change if something weird happens in the lives of Ben or Cory, but barring weirdness it is pretty well set.]
Ben

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:58 pm

Just to keep everybody in the loop, we are still on track for the dates above. We could actually start now and make it a month long party, but I will be in NYC with limited internet (just enough time to smite naughty people, not actually play or do cool things) for several days... so October 23rd-ish it is!
Ben

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:58 pm

Note for the positively blind or those lacking any kind of situational awareness.... FF has started.

Remember, this is a "lived in" festival, meaning the people of the land make it what it is... it is not the commercialized holidays of modern Earth. Celebrate life, celebrate the gods, and celebrate the turning of the seasons... although in Valorn, the temperate climate keeps winter from being too much different from summer. ;)
Ben

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:41 am

A little info for those looking for a more unique costume....

the costumes on the Banditos are, of course, the least rare. The harder to get costumes are procured using Fall Festival Tokens. In my estimation, there are 8 costumes that have not been drawn by anybody yet, all available via tokens... and a majority of those remaining costumes are located in one place due to people heavily favoring the other place.

Yes, that was vague on purpose.

There are actually a few new costumes that were added today on Banditos, but they have all already either spawned on a Bandito (so there is one out there somewhere) or have been picked up by adventurers.
Ben

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”