abuse within guilds

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

abuse within guilds

Postby Ben » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:09 pm

I have seen some signs of abuse between members of guilds (as in guild leaders using their position to exploit members, or members harassing other members, etc). If you are being harassed by a member of your guild IN-GAME, please report this as usual. I will try to keep things as anonymous as possible... but in any event, you will be protected from getting kicked out of the guild. Any guild that kicks out somebody for reporting harassment within the guild will be disbanded.

I take harassment of all kinds very seriously around here... if you hadn't noticed. It is important to me that all players feel comfortable and safe playing the game. (From the players standpoint... not from the character's, of course. Hard to feel safe when demons are assaulting you.) Using a guild as a tool to abuse power over fellow players is just as unacceptable as harassing somebody individually.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”