Witch Hunting

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Zeric of Admin
'Rifterian

Witch Hunting

Postby Zeric of Admin » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello,

Just a quick note to say, that while we encourage and welcome reports of rule-breaking and players trying to circumvent bans, discussing such matters openly with other players can be a negative for the game and the community.

There have been a number of occasions in the last couple of months when discussions have taken place, in-game and out, between established players expressing concerns about new players. They have been very quick to come to conclusions.

Those conclusions, in every single reported case over that time period, have all been patently false.

I hope I don't need to spell it out for you, but in case I do: Spreading baseless rumors about new players is potentially damaging to their enjoyment of the game. We don't want new players being ignored and avoided when they need to be welcomed and mentored.

When you have concerns of this nature in future, please bring them to admin directly, and trust in our ability to enforce justice where appropriate. We're pretty good at it for the most part.

- Z

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”