Serious problem with mysterious potions

Look here for helpful lists and general announcements from the Admin team, INCLUDING THE GAME RULES.
Miranda of Admin
'Rifterian

Serious problem with mysterious potions

Postby Miranda of Admin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:09 pm

I have to let you all know about an issue we're experiencing regarding the mysterious potion that has been seen in game. There USED to be an antidote already created but we can't find it. We have tried to recreate it but basically the coding to do with invisibility settings is in an odd part of the files that aren't working since the server move. It's not a compartment of the files that are usually used, so I have no version of it to roll back to where it was in working order.

In other words, we have removed Seymour from the world so that no further people are affected. If you are one of the (hopefully few) people who have taken this potion and are now stuck like this I would like to express to you our SINCERE apologies. We didn't think there would be any issues with this when we implemented. On behalf of all the Admin, I apologize wholeheartedly and hope it won't stop you enjoying the game. Perhaps you could build this into your character in some way and make it a real positive feature?

Miranda

Miranda of Admin
'Rifterian

Re: Serious problem with mysterious potions

Postby Miranda of Admin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:27 pm

What's that you say? An April fool within an April fool? Oh go on then.

I'm not sure how it compared to the infamous bats of 2005, but much fun for all of us in Sunrifter regardless.

Thank you, mortals.

Return to “Announcements and Guidance”