~A Swift Assault~

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Elisabeth
New Adventurer

~A Swift Assault~

Postby Elisabeth » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:25 am

Lately, I've been spending much of my time hunting and trapping for furs in the Dark Forest. A few evenings ago, I was headed into Dundee, my pack bulging with furs of a quite successful hunt. I had no more than gotten into Dundee when I heard the Crier's call.

It seemed all of Valorn was under attack, almost simultaneously. Demons had infiltrated Dundee, had amassed in the Southern Plains, The Endless Desert, outside of Altitan, as well as other places. I advanced as quickly as possible, felling demon after demon, their assault seemingly endless. There were times when my muscles ached and cried for an end to this madness. But I continued to advance.

I was beyond exhaustion, when Korba the Faithful helped me find the strength I needed to advance on the Demon army.

"You are doing well, Elisabeth."

With these simple words, I said a prayer and felt a new surge flow through me, my body rejuvenated. I owe many thanks to Lord Blaze, for I truly wouldnt have made it through the assault without his enchantments.

I played just a small role in this attack, overall. And now I understand the role that we all play in the future of Valorn.

AKA Azure
I talk WAY too much

Re: ~A Swift Assault~

Postby AKA Azure » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:42 pm

What a great tale - thanks for sharing it so others could hear it.
Azure Greenhills 83729
Lineages!

Shirila Blades
Veteran

Postby Shirila Blades » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Elisabeth wrote:I truly wouldnt have made it through the assault without his enchantments.

*Inclines her head and smiles softly* It seems someone needs to believe in their own capabilities more. I hope you knowledge and realisations grow as you continue you your adventures in the lands.
"Everyone knows the only one unmatched in blade is me. Probably the only one who can claim knowledge of multiple classes is Shirila."
Hacken

"Or you children of today, are children of the grave"
Will never be tamed

Elisabeth
New Adventurer

Postby Elisabeth » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Maybe you're right. *grips her sword* But still... the forces of the demon lord are relentless... so it is a call to all Valornians to rise to the defense of Valorn.

sarducci2
Adventurer

Postby sarducci2 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:38 am

**appauds**A most enjoyable tale and hope to see more in the future.
Noble Sarducci 49517

Return to “Tales of Adventure”