A note from our Queen...

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
AKA Azure
I talk WAY too much

A note from our Queen...

Postby AKA Azure » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:41 pm

The Knights were recently sent this, I was asked to share this with everyone.

Iron Knights,

I am involved in discussion with the Knights Elder as well as the High Cleric. I would be grateful if you could share these instructions with the other Knights, as well as the populace. At times of increased raids, as soon as anything out of the ordinary, all who can fight are asked to make themselves known to the Iron Knights on duty. Those Knights will take stock of who is there to fight, and send mixed level groups to as many major locations as possible, with clerics to heal as available. They will organize enchanters to funnel through portals in Milltown and Dundee. On no account should adventurers attempt to station themselves at other times, as fluidity will be key to these campaigns. We must be free to react, instead of being static. It is also imperative that we do not mount an offensive, as there appears to be evidence that Balthazar is feeding from negativity. I have asked Azure to post these orders in public. Stay strong, and we shall prevail.

With my gratitude, Cordelia.
Azure Greenhills 83729
Lineages!

Blythe
I talk WAY too much

Re: A note from our Queen...

Postby Blythe » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:47 am

In support of the orders issued by High Queen Cordelia, here is an alphabetical list of all Knights that may be taking duty so that you may contact them with haste:

Alfin Slowhand
Azure Greenhills
Cyno
Fondour
Hojo Musachi
Islander the Demon Slayer
Purazon
Raffe Rychmin
Sreip Enudreklaw
Viktor Blackheart
Wallace Nite

No one Knight outranks another so contacting any you know are about the lands will do equally.

(click on names for character links ;) )
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D
Raffe Rychmin

10x2

Return to “Tales of Adventure”