Alfin and the Boulder...and George

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
AKA Azure
I talk WAY too much

Alfin and the Boulder...and George

Postby AKA Azure » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:04 am

There's a tale that starts with a raid and ends with a drink. It began with a call to arms near the Alitan gates. Several answered, but none were able to fight the second demon there, so Alfin stayed to guard it. There was call for aid in Dundee, so I went there.

Ariesa, a brave Bunny was conveyed there by Jamath, but by the time of my return, Alfin was still watching over George. When in doubt, and it seems to be there for a bit, I call the demon George. George cowered behind a boulder, out of range of Alfin or I.

Ari was still battling her way towards us and Alfin lost patience. He lowered his head, drew his foot against the dirt a few times and eyed the boulder. This was a warning sign. I suggested it might not be the best way to get at George, but he didn't seem to listen.

I swear, the man snorted like a bos and... he charged the boulder!

There was a mighty thud and the boulder stayed mostly where it was. Alfin, did not. He rebounded. Ari came with Jamath accompanying, and she swiftly dispatched George back to the nether lands. Alfin, however was out cold.

Jamath was kind enough to position a portal on the ground nearby and he was dragged through to Dundee. Alfin might not be as tall as some, but Gods above that man is build like a tree stump! Ari fetched water, and between that and some ale, he came to enough to stagger into the grill. His helmet was quite dented but I think it's repaired now.

But I went back to the boulder, and wouldn't you know it, it has an Alfin sized crack in it!
Azure Greenhills 83729
Lineages!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”