Memories of the Sunrifter Summerfaire

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
rikm
Veteran

Memories of the Sunrifter Summerfaire

Postby rikm » Thu May 29, 2008 11:38 pm

With the Summerfaire time approaching I be thinking it a this be a good place to share any memories we have of the Faire both past and present.

Recently I shared the tale of a fishing trip that I attended at the Dundee Inn with Corenth and I thought I would share it here with you. My mind sometimes fails me so my hopes be it is accurate.

A Fishing Trip I Will Never Forget

Not long after I began my walk upon the path I now tread I joined a few on a fishing trip during the first ‘Rifter Summerfaire. We gathered upon the shores of the royal lake. Though I not be a fisherman of any skill I brought my grandfathers poll and mainly came to enjoy the good company and the sun’s smile.

This be part of the reason I not be forget this. Our god Ben graced us with his presence. It seems that we had been a little careless upon the beach with our bait and catch for we were all fined a small, but just sum for littering on the Queens beach. He did not just come to give us a fine for the voice was taken from one who was present. You’ll have to forgive me as I do not recall the name but seeing a god for the first time left me a little in awe and nervous I could do little more than stammer.

The other reason I will never forget the trip be even though we were fined Ben was offered many a beverage. Then the most amazing thing happened he suddenly grew many arms, so many as to accommodate all the drinks.

I did not fare well in the fishing that day and can’t recall much yet it be a the day of a sight I will never forget.

Narian, Unity of Light

(( Was also told before the gathered at Stories for Summerfaire at the Dundee Inn during the Second Summerfaire ))

rikm
Veteran

Re: Memories of the Sunrifter Summerfaire

Postby rikm » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:57 am

A Statues Reply

At the commencement ceremonies of the Second Annual Summerfaire a wondrous and reassuring site occurred. It seems the gods be watching close as after the ceremony those gathered were blessed with their favour. After recieving the gift Tui Mai looked up with her hands open to the sky in thanks to the gods. To this the mouth of Vicountessa Mirranda's statue opened and spoke
~Your Welcome~.

Narian

Return to “Tales of Adventure”