The Learned library is now open!

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Lug
New Adventurer

The Learned library is now open!

Postby Lug » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:26 pm

As our contribution to the learning of Valron, we have now opened a library, which is free for all Valorians to use.
This follows our recent addition of an observatory, where you star gazers may study the heavens at your leisure.
Bearing in mind that the body as well as the mind must be excercised a training yard is all available for use.
And if you only want a bit of fun, how about some ice skating at our new Ice house?
The guild hall can be found by walking along the lake path then Royal Road from Milltown and taking the first North then East.

We intend to post a collection of tales on our forum and all may submit tales and (if decent!) they will have a place in our reading room!

http://thelearned.dgplayers.net/

You will need to register to post
Last edited by Lug on Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

kitwritten
Adventurer

Postby kitwritten » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:45 pm

Oh brilliant! I am walking there as I write this!!! I am always glad to have a new library to plunge my mind into!

Rufio, Rufio! Rufi-ooooooooooo!
Kit Written - # 87580

Nya Lyn
New Adventurer

Postby Nya Lyn » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:19 pm

Hi all*smiles and waves*

Just wanted to second what Lug has said really, please come and make yourself very welcome at our home,

I can say for certan that the ice rink is much fun!
The Learned

Return to “Tales of Adventure”