Great Korunga

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
AKA Azure
I talk WAY too much

Great Korunga

Postby AKA Azure » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:34 am

Have you seen Him, bouncing through the land spreading festival fun? I've seen His tracks in a few places, but seek more information on this Great spirit (umm Korunga) of the Fall Festival.

He bounces by and shares happiness with all good Valorians.
Azure Greenhills 83729
Lineages!

AguaVerde
Adventurer

Postby AguaVerde » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:04 pm

I saw him! He was very gigantic!

I was out walking in Dundee and saw his tracks so I followed. Then his tracks disappeared. There, Kaballoi, Bir Folg and I commiserated that we had all seen his tracks but not the Great Korunga himself. We parted and Kaballoi and I walked back through town only to stumble right in front of The Great Korunga in the center of town!

I yelled to Bir, he's here! He's Here! And proclaimed loudly, "Praise the Peel and the Fruit!"

The Great Korunga bounced in place but didn't say anything. He gave us each a Fall Festival token and then bounced away into the Dark Forest where we lost his tracks again.

Only moments later, the World Crier announced that Eldarwen had attempted to eat The Great Korunga, thus the normally benevolent fruit was now on a mad rampage. Beware!

I fell asleep in my guild hall dreaming of the Great Korunga and hoping he could somehow forgive the foolishness of Eldarwen.

Praise the Peel and the Fruit!

Talisk
New Adventurer

Postby Talisk » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:29 am

*shakes his head* I cannot believe there are still doubters among us with regard to the presence and benevolence of the Great Korunga. I suppose some must see to believe.

My first encounter with the Great K took place in Milltown, where its blessings added a total of not 4, not 10, but 16 stat points. After expressing the appropriate gratitude, I went hunting in the Dead Zone, where my second hit produced the crystal necessary for my armor upgrade.

Coincidence? You decide.

Peel and praise,

Talisk
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Never, ever, panic. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

New Adventurer

Postby 1111 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:47 pm

Giant bouncing fruit scare me.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”