An interesting survey

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Topaz
I talk WAY too much

An interesting survey

Postby Topaz » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:28 pm

This morning, the conversation turned to "Who has been mentioned most often in my poetry?"

After a very quick and imprecise count, I discovered that it was a tie among three people.

The criteria: "Mention" means that you were either the subject of, or were mentioned by name in, a poem. (Or both.) I counted only once per poem, even if you were mentioned more than once in the same poem. For gods or goddesses, being "mentioned" as the object of a prayer or oath did not count, only actual divine intervention.

I have also eliminated from this list three banished individuals (so if you notice they're missing, it was not an accident).

5 times: Wyf Broadskull, Korrith, Elijah
4 times: High Queen Cordelia
3 times: Goddess Carol, T'yandra Stallheart
2 times: Remy, Empress Arelia Muriel, God Ben, Aaronar, Doyle, Shakl Kull, Anu Shadowryder, Chade Fallstar, Thorne Blackrose, Gellawyn, Xanthias, Eldrin Ivanshine, Urkki
1 time: Islander, El Sinister, Maji, Urkki, God Cory, Simona Brightwing, Raffe Rychminn, Nya Lyn, Zortek, Kuric Spearhead, Purazon, Thorin, Yulan Marlboro, Skylsganin, Viktor Blackheart, Quasha Lavarte, Sarducci, Fondour, Oscar Roma, Reesa Ambernight, Brello, Eris Discordia, Fleur, Hacken, Venus Darkmoon, Framon, Waric, Ethiril Darklight, Helen Yewbeam, Sreip, Starling Lackland, Valina Ravenclaw, Hojo Musachi, Korba.

Topaz

Return to “Tales of Adventure”