Cannon ball Kuric

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Dread_Helm
New Adventurer

Cannon ball Kuric

Postby Dread_Helm » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:22 am

I needed a bit of excitment after my unsuccessful hunt for the blue crystals, so I decided to turn to a favorite pasttime of riding the cannon. With Sorynn and Glorina watching I poofed to Fartown to try my luck there. Kaboom! I landed a little sore but safely. Feeling assured that my next ride would go as well, I decided to ride again. This time I would alternate to the Huge Rusty Cannon in Caernivale. Kaboom! Again successful. I was all over Valorn. As and enchanter it's easy to get back quickly. I continued to alternate between Fartown and Caernivale and it worked really well. I was amazed when I beat my old record of 8 but then became astounded as I passed 10. After that it was pure euphoria and time and flying melted into a sensation of absolute freedom and joy. Finally my adventure came to and end but not after I had riden the cannon 15 consecutively successful times. By the end I was so sore that I needed a long break.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”