Ethucan.

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Ethucan.

Postby Hojo Musachi » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:23 pm

Iron Knight Hojo Musachi, the first adventurer to safely return from Ethucan.

Today, started off as any other…a brief conversation with Knight Azure and a few of the Knights who look after the fortress as well as my guild mates. My chest was still sore from my encounter with the Horrors the day before, so I went to the inn.

It was quiet, as always and then Knight Macleon came in, we both said hello and started to talk, he then said that he was going shopping….I thought, he was joking because many Knights do make the odd joke about the time I went shopping with the Queen. But, he handed me something, it was a doorway crystal...it was not going to be like the time I went with the Queen.

Neither of us new anything about the doorway and we tried to open it for several marcs, and eventually, it worked…I thought it would active then I would step through, no, it didn’t work like that…as soon as I activated the doorway, I was on the other side being faces by several Royal guards, I got to me feet and dropped my mug of ale and reached, foolishly, for my weapon. It was instinctive, the guards, grunted but did not attack and then, Macleon came through…mug in hand and smiled at me as he pushed past the guards.

I managed to catch up with him and he told me to explore and shop…it was my choice. So then, we parted ways….

Iscax, is, to be honest, a beautiful city. The Imperial banners, the white and gold stoned paving, the statues(I‘ve no idea who most were of.), the buildings….and then, flesh and steel…The Guards enjoyed toying with me, making me think I could go one way and saying that I could not at the last moment. After a while, I also found it amusing but it was a shame they didn’t say more.

The Empresses park was extremely well kept and filled with the smell of Ethucan flowers. It seems the perfect place to relax and unlike Valorn, it seems safe and untainted… a very, surreal feeling.

I spent a long time talking to the merchants, they could all tell I wasn’t from Ethucan but didn’t seem to talking to me about there wares, I bought a fair amount for friends and my guild.

After a while, having spent a large amount of plat and time I realised I should be on my way…How do I get back?

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Return to “Tales of Adventure”