A Winter Knights Quest!

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
gryland yellowbeard
New Adventurer

A Winter Knights Quest!

Postby gryland yellowbeard » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:20 pm

Me names Gryland Yellowbeard an I'm a level 22 cleric,an avve been sent on me first Winter Knights quest,which I ave completed.I was told ta hunt down a level 50+ of me profeesion and ask a qestion given me ta ask,an a couple of me own,tha question given ta me ta ask,goes as follows~What does one do as a younger cleric to prepare for the higher levels yet to come~ Tha person of me profession I found ta ask,who is not a member of tha Order of the Winter Knights is the Holy Warrior Doyle,and his answer ta me was as follows~Same as anyone would,stand tall and do you'r duties to keep those that do battle safe.Defend the lands and those that dwell within them.There is no real difference in a new cleric and an experienced one apart from the Older Cleric must do battle with stronger foes.Of course during this time you have the option to collect as many of our God's Blessings as you feel you will need to help yourself and others through these days.That's about it,Fight,Protect,Heal,and Defend>~Me own Question was~How did ye become a Holy Warrior?~His answer~It was awarded to me by the High Cleric quite some time ago,once the Dark Lord had attacked the castle and tried to kill the High King Deek and shattered his Life Monument.He was given his title for his actions during those events for,organising searchs for our missing King,fighting Demons that would seek to stop them,and later on arranging more searchs for the Life Monument shards to bring the King back.They were thankfully successfull and they have a bench in in the castle gardens dedicated to the Nine of them that were there,A reward that was offered was a rare Blessing.This Blessing would remove the strain from a soul that had fallen too many times so they might fight again,but at the cost of no longer being able to fight ourselves for the next hour.Doyle informed Elijah that he needed no reward and also felt that he would do more good meeting the Demons head on that stranding himself in town,he is more soldier than healer. Due to his militant nature and desire to take the fight to the Dark Lord personally he was named Valorns Holy Warrior~My third question~Do ye believe that ifn all tha clerics were ta bond tagether as one,could we defeat Balthazaar much quicker?~His answer~Not really,I don't believe that one profession alone could do it.Why band together all clerics when you can do the same for all the professions.But in essence,yes.Every one needs to be united together to end the war.No one person or group of people is more important then any other.That was the philosophy that himself,Talisk,and T'yandra Stallheart the Holy were discussing when whe charged them with the Purification Ceremony awhile ago.When all in Valorn put aside petty grievances and disputes and work as one,Then we will prevail!~ Well that was tha first part of me quest,and it is complete,now tha it is posted here an in the Winter Knights forum,I shall complete the rest of this quest on this day! May tha Gods shine thier light upon yer path where ever ye may walk!
It is better to be hated for who you are,than to be loved for who you are not!Author Unknown(atleast to me)

Return to “Tales of Adventure”