A Tale of Hunk Goldentongue - by the roguish bard Cerdinak

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Cerdinak
Experienced Adventurer

A Tale of Hunk Goldentongue - by the roguish bard Cerdinak

Postby Cerdinak » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:43 pm

Sit right down, and I'll tell you a tale about a bard and a woman's obsession with him... a tale of fate, and luck, and magic and... well, I'll just start the story and you decide...

Hunk Goldentongue had made his home lately in the small town of Milltown. It was a lively little town at times, and there seemed to be a plentiful array of flirtatious and willing lasses that were willing to spend time with a wandering bard. He had spent many a night telling tales and stories of distant lands and past epic battles, seasoning them with songs and ribaldry. By day he traveled across the lands with different maidens fair, sometimes off battling the evil creatures that seemed to abound in Valorn, and sometimes taking a quiet afternoon to picnic by the bays around Dundee. He was always careful not to take the same companion along on these journeys, for he didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, and he always had been a wandering bard – being tied down to a single hearth, home and woman just wasn’t in the cards for him… at least not in his plans.

One young lass had other ideas though. She was bound and determined that she was going to land this lad, and if she couldn’t do it by herself, she was just going to have to get a little assistance. Traveling into the woods and hills north west of Dundee she sought out a legendary alchemist by the name of Circe. After several days of fruitless searches, she finally stumbled across a clearing deep in the woods where a stunningly gorgeous woman was stirring a large copper kettle outside a tidy wooden bungalow. “Could you be Circe, or know where I might find her?â€
Cerdinak (Character 90666)

One of the last of the Shadow Kin
A small group of rogues who share the night and its secrets.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”