Enter Jaltz

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
ShadowHunter
Social Leech

Enter Jaltz

Postby ShadowHunter » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:58 am

A man walks into the inn, his gray hair hidden beneath the hood of his cloak, his eyes weary and tired. He looks around the room, bustling with life, and gives a slight chuckle to himself, but before he can even locate a seat, this wearied adventurer is approached by another.

"ah greeting young man, what is your name?" the stranger inquired.

Quite baffled by this question the hooded adventurer looks around him, as if to see who the question was aimed at, but it did not take long until he realized it was intended for himself, and he chuckled again and replied "Young man?"

The stranger looked at him "Aye we do not get many as young as you in here, I am Alfin, whats your name?" Alfin responded.

At this the hooded man pulled back his cloak, his long gray hair and beard revealed, and he looked Alfin in the eyes, his own eyes seeming old, his gaze tired, and distant, almost to the point of looking beyond the adventurer, but yet there is a remnant of a spark left in his eyes, what it is has not yet been discerned. "I fear you have made a mistake, my name is Jaltz, but I am by no means young," the old man stated.

As the conversation continued between the two Jaltz revealed little of himself, only that he has come to treasure this life as were it his last, for fear of it truely being so, and scoffs at those that waste there seemingly endless number of lives with foolhardy recklessness without fear of consequence.

With that Jaltz took a seat and got to know those around him, an old men amoungst the young, smiling always.

------

just a mere starter story for those that missed Jaltz's backstory in the inn today.
When your wife or girlfriend or husband or boyfriend is ticking you off, you don't go and delete yourself or whatnot. *shrug* - Ben

Return to “Tales of Adventure”