Continental Guardians to defend the Doorway!

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:50 pm

I cannot go into more detail about how the doorways has operated in the past without it being a spolier.

I wasn't meaning that the sentry at the doorway has to be a fully equipped combat team ready to kick Balthazars shins and slap him across the face..... just a sentry force to show we can keep up out end of the doorway.. sentries of weaker power could run for help at signs of danger..
Trying to make sense of gods and goddesses has led many men to ruin. I suggest you avoid it from now on.
-Ben-

Alfin
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Alfin » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:26 am

With the gods permission, we could make the alarm dependant on the gurds notification to the Cryer.

I would be honored to act as a coordinator. You know my hours Corwin.
--- There is only one truth, but many views of it.

Viktor Blackheart
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Viktor Blackheart » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:14 am

Ahh thats a good idea alfin its alright having guards but as soon as the crier shouts it you have the best of the best on there way.. so it should be dependant on one of the guards to make it to the kings throne.. ((i think thats where the crier is, not too sure, i know he likes to explore around))

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:53 am

i think that we should have a list of all the people that have offered so far and all those that have been guarding to see how esy/hard organising a guard will be....

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Viktor Blackheart
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Viktor Blackheart » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:03 am

well i will put my name down for it

Phineas
New Adventurer

Postby Phineas » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:32 pm

I wish to offer any assistance that is within my power to give.

http://darkgrimoire.com/cshow78798.html

bruzer
New Adventurer

Postby bruzer » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:31 am

you can count on me John Bruzer #75954

Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:16 am

It's cool to see so many willing to help... from talking this plan over with a few people I'm starting to think that perhaps trying to organize something like this is a task doomed to failure as Valornians are free spirits.... If anyone wants to take the helm and see if this thing will work, I would gladly assist in a support capacity. Otherwise I don't expect to be much of a leadership force in trying to organize this project.
Trying to make sense of gods and goddesses has led many men to ruin. I suggest you avoid it from now on.

-Ben-

Return to “Tales of Adventure”