Purification Ceremony: The Defenders

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:05 am

I think i'm running a little late..... did we defend ok?
Trying to make sense of gods and goddesses has led many men to ruin. I suggest you avoid it from now on.
-Ben-

Xanthias
I talk WAY too much

Postby Xanthias » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:40 pm

Aye, that we did Corwin. More than okay.

Hansen Beck
New Adventurer
Location: The middle of the south part of the north part of the Americas

Postby Hansen Beck » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:38 am

I agree with our leader - yer right Xanthias, the defenders stood with courage and solidity against the waves of demons. Thanks be to Xanthias for the leadership and to everyone for their sacrifices that day. I'm proud to have stood with ye all *smiles*

And in the latest charge from the gods about guardin' the big black doorway, I say let us all stand firm again, eh? Xanthias, care to lead us again in this new fight?

*thinks* P'rhaps what we need is some signal about a demon beastie breakin' through? Mebbe a group of our mystical mystics could fashion some kind of signal we could use to alert everyone in the realm of an intrusion? Could the enchanters fashion us a mighty magic bell, or gong, or somethin' to let the rest of the folk in the land that the doorway needs defendin'? It could only be activated if someone was on guard and one of them demon fellers tried to break through. Something to pray to the gods for? Just a thought. I'm not one fer thinkin' so I'll let the rest of you wiser folk figger out if the thought is a good one or not.

Xanthias, I expect there are plenty of us defenders waitin' fer orders about guard duty. Say the word *grins and steps back to obscurity*

Fon
Veteran

Postby Fon » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:35 am

It was a success, I agree. Even when the uber-rats-who-are-stronger-than-Islander showed up. :wink:
Once, I typed 'teh' to be ironic. But, I screwed up typing and it came out 'the'

# 42308

Return to “Tales of Adventure”