++A Winter's Knight++

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Lital Lizardi
New Adventurer

Litals Adventures

Postby Lital Lizardi » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:42 am

Well my evening Started with me wandering the lands training helping everyone I could with what I know of the lands. Smiling at the people who passed and greeting everyone with care. Then I saw Anu the portal walker around the lands and I remembered that I had a gift for him from the servants of the gods. I had asked him to meet me in the tombs in the endless desert. He showed up a few moments later and we sat and talked for a bit then i told him i would meet up with him after i was done training. I sent my messanger bird to him telling him i was done and i would meet him in the milltown inn. there we sat and talked about anything and every thing. I asked him whats the hardest part of being such a great enchanter such as your self and he replied *laughs* I am not a great enchanter just another adventurer like yourself only at a higher level *smiles* as the marcs became later and we got more into our discussion. I asked him if he had any advice.... this is what he told me Help others and rejuvinate clerics and people will think that you are a great enchanter *smiles* then i asked him about my profession and we talked about that for a very long time
Anu Shadowryderthe Portal WalkerYou know about the crystal guardians. the Gold guardians drop gold and orange crystals pls a lot of dulls
Anu Shadowryderthe Portal WalkerOf the enchanters that walk the lands now ther eare two of us , Derema and myself with them all. there were others but I haven't seen them in awhile
Lital Lizardii know of them yes... i made the mistake the other day and took a gold crystl to the clerics...
Anu Shadowryderthe Portal WalkerRed guardians drop mostly red but also some gold and orange. the Blue guardians drop all colors but mostly Blues
Lital Lizardioh okay... so what enchantments do i get
Anu Shadowryderthe Portal WalkerNEVER use the Holy elucidator as they are for clerics
Anu Shadowryderthe Portal WalkerThe gold elucidator for enchanter is in Ryndall, the orange Elucidator is upstairs in the Dundee inn, the red and blue are in N'rolav
Lital Lizardii made that mistake last night
Lital Lizardihow do i get to N'rolav?
Anu Shadowryderthe Portal WalkerTeh ere are five parts to N'rolav each with its own entrance . teh one with the elucidators in in hte dark forest. you find the dark tree on the east side of the forest
Anu Shadowryderthe Portal WalkerFor gold spells, you get Infusion of Damage, Morning star, and boosts for each of the stats
Lital Lizardii have wandered around in there and have not found it
Anu Shadowryderthe Portal Walkerfrom the tree you go W,E,W,E then you ar ein N'rolav. you MUST stay to the extreme east and north edge of the forest as the creatures are levl 40 +
Lital Lizardioh dear
Anu Shadowryderthe Portal WalkerIn the other parts of Nrolav the creatures are even bigger
Anu Shadowryderthe Portal Walkeron the north sied of the forest is a hut with the red e3lucisator and further west on the northern edge is the statue of BEn where Blue crystals are elucidated
Lital Lizardioh okay... but where do i get the blue crystals from?
Anu Shadowryderthe Portal WalkerBlue crystal guardians that are in the spider cavern in Nrolav and in the Volcano core maze on Kilican
Anu Shadowryderthe Portal WalkerRed guardians are under the wall, in the bottom of the ice cavern, in the western mountain pass
Anu the Portal WalkerThe drop rat for glowing crystals os abotu one for every 8 gold guardians ,
That is when i had to get some rest.
Then I also had another task to do before I haded in my sheet of perchment paper
I was aske to fine 3 enchanters that can creat portals
there is
Anu theportal walker
the noble Derema
Nya Lyn

Lital Lizardi
New Adventurer

Re: ++A Winter's Knight++

Postby Lital Lizardi » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:38 am

Well last night began like any other night was off and training and I received a message from sar say that i have another quest to go and I was delighted. we visited n'rolave for this one it was interesting new sights a statue of the god ben. got a salve from bar to take to a lady in dundee n'rolave style *chuckles* she made it better then we went to alantia and tryed to open the door and i nearly knocked my self out running into the door. then we went to a place where i could not fight and I died returning to the life monument in kili.

sarducci2
Adventurer

Postby sarducci2 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:55 pm

For those interested in a pilgrimage to aldwythe's landing, it is today at 4 pm EST. We will meet at the Holy Order of Light. Please bring a sould stone for an offerring to the god Cory.
Noble Sarducci 49517

sarducci2
Adventurer

Postby sarducci2 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Do to technical difficulties the pilgrimage will take place today monday 4pm EST...sorry for the inconvenience.
Noble Sarducci 49517

sarducci2
Adventurer

Postby sarducci2 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:44 am

Greetings brothers and sisters of the order:Thank you all, who had participated in this year's pilgrimage to Cory's Throne Room, on this winter solstice. Soul stones were offered, along with words from each attendee, to honor the god Cory. Those assisting and/or participating in the journey to Aldwythe's Landing: Atlanta Celestial, Lord Pallas, Brisingr Blaze, Braglagrith, Rumpella Stiltskin, Barrabbas, and myself Sarducci. Navigation for all to arrive safely was provided by Brisingr along with his portal of exit. Rumpella tried earnestly to defeat the creatures west of the shrouded witch, she died to protect the procession. We were graced to have Lord Pallas step forth delivering a powerfully worded prayer to our god Cory, of whom we were honoring this solstice. All laid down their soul stones then were gathered to form a circle, then a golden amulet placed in its center. The stone circle represented all the people of Valorn, the center golden amulet, the initiate...the first love and spirit of the gods. May the gods see and feel the power of all our good wishes and thoughts during these long winter days. Thank you all,WK
Noble Sarducci 49517

Anya Thornbloom
New Adventurer

Postby Anya Thornbloom » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:40 am

Mine was a two-part quest, and it was a quest of knowledge seeking. Dobroc first tasked me with finding out what a Holy Eulicidator does. Holy Eulicidators transcribe the contents of the Ancient Crystals onto parchment so that you may learn the blessings that are contained within. As a Cleric, you will find your Holy Eulicidators in the upstairs room of Dundee Inn (nobles only), Branishor Temple, Ryndall, and N'Rolav.

The second part of my quest proved to be very enlightening, but much more difficult. Dobroc's instructions to me were to "find out what the healing spirit blessing is and where and why it came about."

The surface answer to this question is that this blessing itself resets the lives of adventurers in the area, at the cost of the casters life. It requires a level 15 Cleric to cast, and the spell type is "special" meaning it comes not from any crystal but is only gained by bestowal from the Gods.

After the initial search for recorded information on this blessing and only finding this much to go on, i realized it would be a matter of searching the memories of Clerics and historians alike to try and gleen answers. Not many of the ones i first contacted had any more information on this blessing than i did myself, but an interest certainly was sparked, and contacts were suggested to me. I had only just that day been fortunate enough to hear Holy Warrior Doyle recount the tale of "The Battle of King Deek", and i feel that somehow the two were connected. I thought perhaps this was the blessing Elijiah used to restore King Deeks soul, but the connection was buried a bit deeper than that.

First, I spoke with the Cleric Nael, Brisingr Blaze and Scally, and next the Iron Knight Azure Greenhills.It was recounted to me repeatedly that on that day King Deeks soul had been reclaimed, Elijiah offered a reward to those involved in his return. (Holy Warrior Doyle attained his title at this time) Kira Brown and Rendotts the Holy were bestowed with this blessing.
I have since spoken also with the Iron Knights Purazon, and Islander also on this subject and these accounts were thus verified. I have heard it said there was one more also bestowed with this blessing, but verification of this has not been possible. Both Iron Knights Azure Greenhills and Purazon believe there was another, but no documentation, or valid memories prove this. Long have the days been that this blessing was last seen used in our Lands, and even then the accounts are few in number. Azure and Purazon both have seen it cast at least once during a series of raids, and accredit Kira Brown with the casting of it. Many adventurers fought and were gather at the Life Monument after suffering many deathshocks. It is said that Kira cast the blessing upon them and carried their burden as her own so that they might fight on, in the true spirit of what this blessing is meant for.
This is still an active blessing though it has not been bestowed or used in recent times, so should it ever be the will of the Gods, this blessing is feasibly available.
My induction into the Winter Knights ocurred last evening, many thanks of gratitude for your faith that i may one day be worthy of service. Although this quest may be officially ended, the interest in this subject still leads me to continue further searching into this blessing for more knowledge. I am blessed to say that the kind folk of Valorn also continue to come forward to me with thier memories, and thus i shall continue to undate my finds. The Iron Knight Azure Greenhills sent forth a message to me just today letting me know of a fairly recent casting of this blessing, and denizens of the land that recall it.
Quote:
*a note in blue ink* The blessing you asked about has been cast in recent months, by Rendotts, but it was more as an educational tool and not as something to aid in massive battle. Lowrenzo was around during that demonstration I believe. - Az
As always i am grateful beyond words for all the patience and aid so many people have given me in this search.

At last this evening I was finally able to obtain a first hand account of this blessing, its acquistion, and even a demonstration of the blessing itself by Rendotts the Holy at Dundee Inn, as witnessed by the many gathered there.
Rendotts The Holy focuses power...

Rendotts The Holy begins to glow. The souls of those in the area feel healed.

It was an amazing event to be witnessed, and an honour to be able to say that i have first hand been blessed by such power.
A blessing given to few, and so rarely seen. Rendotts was a humble cleric, and not prone it seemed to speaking overtly much on his accomplishments, but he did concur that he, Sylent One, and Illdara Brighteyes were bestowed this blessing by the High Priest Elijiah after King Deeks soul was restored. Venus Darkmoon, and Doyle were bestowed titles at this same time.
I am grateful beyond words for the gift of Rendotts time, patience and energy.

sarducci2
Adventurer

Postby sarducci2 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:44 pm

greetings fellows of the orderMost of you have already heard, that the HoL had been destroyed, and demons dressed in fall festival costumes were seen rushing away from the scene of the urgency. Many of us have spent countless hours in the chambers and have a sense of great loss. Yes, we kept the HoL immaculate as we could, guarded, utilized, and it showed, nevertheless, infiltrators of the dark side have done their deed. Some are concerned that as the HoL has been destroyed, so be it the WK. Wrong thinking, in my opinion, we shall be forever stronger and even closer knit than ever. We have lost not our souls or our goals or even a limb but an edifice, a rebuildable structure. We need not have a beautiful chamber with the feeling of well being bestowed upon us, as in the meditation area, but as simple people as we are, will be content with the forests. Nature has always been kind to us, and should continue to do so, I would think. Revenge has taken over some fellows thoughts and i do feel the same way. I say take your revenge out on the demons by preparing, strengthening yourselves and equipping well. The business of the order continues at its usual pace, until otherwise, told the contrary. With the logical and calming words from Iron Knight Valera "...we must stay calm and await word from the queen on what to do." WK
Noble Sarducci 49517

Return to “Tales of Adventure”