Collected Tales of Llyewell and Mylor

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
carlo aggaruzzi
I talk WAY too much

Collected Tales of Llyewell and Mylor

Postby carlo aggaruzzi » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:30 pm

(plays Mylor Clearspring)

After a year and a half of play, the character of Mylor has developed a long way. My original character arc for him changed with one dramatic, spontaneous decision that fit the play. It has bent in unexpected angles at least twice more. In discussing that with a couple of other players who found DG during this year, I have referred to stories of Llyewell and Mylor posted in this forum, but I recognized that they are scattered and some are put out of sequence by kind reply posts.

I told those people that I would provide an ordered sequence for the stories, which is important in some cases. In collecting the list, I thought of relevant comments which I will intersperse. I remind readers that the simplest indicator of sequence is the number in the address of the forum post.

I take the liberty to categorize and list Llyewell's material and comment with my best intentions to direct and inform readers so that her talent as a role player and writer can best be appreciated.

Llyewell's Memories

http://www.darkgrimoire.com/forum/ftopic2250.html
"Memories by the shore" by Llyewell

http://www.darkgrimoire.com/forum/ftopic2310.html
“Of treetops and blind faithâ€
Last edited by carlo aggaruzzi on Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

GreenDaemon
Experienced Adventurer

Postby GreenDaemon » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:58 pm

Thank you, Mylor. I look forward to sitting down and reading or re-reading these tales now that they have been compiled into one area. I have great respect for both of you as players and writers.

][ Player's name = Azure ][

purazon
Social Leech

Re: Collected Tales of Llyewell and Mylor

Postby purazon » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:55 pm

Purazon 12387

Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Enjoy it.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.
Trinaldian Archives - Library

Return to “Tales of Adventure”