They felt my blade !

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Siegfried
Experienced Adventurer
Location: INGLEND ! Land of harry potter and truffle's !!! *stands proud*

They felt my blade !

Postby Siegfried » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:53 pm

As some of those who know me marron and the other VV members i am always late to an invasion but recently that all changed :twisted:

It was a fine day, i woke to the sound of hearty banter as i stood up with a satisfactory yawn i quickly drew my blade and and stormed into the desert to do my general desert massacre of monsters to help keep them at bay and fill my pocket a bit. Slash after slash they fell as i wiped off the blood and slime from the scorpions and sand zombies.

I grew weary not of battle but of the lack of challenge and exitement of platinum farming, soon i amassed enough plat for a thousand potions then i was hoping to bid farwell to the desert and recieve a hectic welcome from the guardians of the temple but as i purchased my healing saviours i heard the call for an battalion of demons heading to mill town.

Upon hearing this i had already taken up arms and run to battle, hoping to get a glimpse of battle let alone a swift skirmish, little did i know of the fun i was about to face.After reaching the desert several demon centurians and assault troopers fell to my blade as i took my bounty of ingots and demon hearts , as it seemed all had ended i conversed with my beautiful and wise friends the strong and ever kind rogue Marron and the extravagant Lady Jade Silvermoon as we talked of the ended battle then i stated i would engage in recon to make sure of milltowns safety upon several seconds i found richard deville prodding weaker monsters to pass his time and as i furthered the search i found a demon city guardian a huge beast of immense power i fled to get help and when i returned i was unsure but i think richard deville had slayed it.

After preparing to retire to training from the battle I heard the call that several towns was attacked i immediatly ran to milltown to defend the people and slayed the vast majority there apart from about two monsters who was slayed before hand. This was an achievment i was proud of both i helped out higher ranks aswell as saved milltown mostly singlehandedly.

I travelled to kilican to finally train when i was confroted my a glorious entity which i soon found out was the deity Julia after bowing and giving greeting i found she was very nice and had seen the battle from afar after she departed i had felt more proud to have finally spoken one of the deity's

after training for a while i retired knowing that today i had braved vast odds helped my fellow adventurers saved a town and spoken to one who's only peers was the mighty and noble gods themselves !

I was satisfied for now i knew......

*raises his favoured warrior broadsword*

They had felt my blade !

(true tale not fictional at all it really happened)

Return to “Tales of Adventure”