Shades of Gray

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Kenneth Goenitz
New Adventurer

Shades of Gray

Postby Kenneth Goenitz » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:55 pm

(OOC: This is somewhat to create a storyline for my return. It has been a long time...)

I feel something pulling... me... back...

I have just waken... is that how I can describe it? Waken back up. My eyes take a look around. The place seems familiar. I don't know why, but they do... However, I hear some voices. I don't know who they are. I take a look at the host. He seems familiar, but I don't recongize him. I get up, and walk out as best I can. I seem to know my way around this place.

As I exit, I look at the building, saying it's the Building of Glass. I walk north (Am I even sure it's north?) to a Fountain Spring. I feel a warmth here, as I totally enjoy it. I don't know why, but I'm sure I figure it out soon. However, I stop, and look at in a bag I'm carrying. I don't know why I'm carrying it, but I must have a reason why...

I'm carrying small pieces of metal, and what looks to be legs of something. I'm also carrying a big saw, which I take out. I feel like I know how to use it, but again, I don't know why. I head north again, and see a big monument, although to what I have no idea. I am welcomed by someone who I swear I've seen before. It all seems so... distant.

I keep going north, trying to find my way... trying to find out who I am...

Why am I here? What is my purpose? Who am I?

(OOC: Please tell me what you think.)
Owner of Turkey's, Mallard's, and Hen's (Oh My!)

Still trying to save money to buy a guild... ^_^

Return to “Tales of Adventure”