My trip to N`rolav

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Asherah
New Adventurer

My trip to N`rolav

Postby Asherah » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:39 pm

(Mosha Lenada)

The sun was setting down in Valorn, aand people were tucking themselfs to sleep, I was about to crul up next to Zanaan and go to sleep. But just then I heard a noise outside of Cerbies Grill. The town Crier yelled"Demons are invading old Ryndall, they are trying to take back the city" my love got up and left to help. I was too tired at the time to help, but after one marc I started to worry, that someone may need my help. So soon after I followed Zanaan's footprints to a dark tree in the dark forest. As I watched people do a strang dance in front of the tree, they vanished from my eyes. I gasped and hurried closer to the dark and scary tree. I studied the tree and the footprints around it, so I took a deep breath and did the dance myself. In a few moments, I relised I wasn't in the dark forest anymore. As I wonder the city I was lost, I saw alot of footprints to the east, so I desided to follow them. As I walked I heard formiller voices I looked around and I saw Malak, Alaistair, and Zanaan in front of me. Zanaan was suprised to see me and I asked him where I was, "Old Ryndall" is what he told me. They told me the only way to get back home was to find a piller to Milltown. We found the piller and we all touched it, as soon as I opened my eyes we were just outside of Milltown. The mills were down, and skeletons around the gate. Alaistair order Zanaan to look around Milltown, with just me, Malak, and Alaistair I was very scared. It was hard to keep from shaking, as soon Zanaan came back, he had dreadful news, there were more skeletons around the town, and alot of crumbled buildings. The fear was over welming for me, so I ran, I didn't know where I was going, nor did I pay attiong to the men calling my name. I can to a dead end in right in front on me was a skeleton that looked like it had an evil smirk on the face. I slowly backed away from there and bumped into Malak, Alastair and Zanaan once again. I lached onto Zanaan's arm not even thinking about letting go. Alastair said we had to go in the forest, that was the only way to get out of this dreadful place. As we all slowly entered the forest I could feel evil over welm me like a cold chill in the spine. As we walked a trodden path we came across people, them seemed to be very sad. I looked onward and I saw something interresting, so I came closer to it, and there I saw was a tomb, and Islander's name was on it. Alastir said a prayer and I asked him if I could have a moment alone, soon after he left I broke into tears. Malak came and put his hand on my shoulder, I didn't want to speak to anyone, I just wanted to be left alone for a few marcs. Alastair came back and ordered Malak to leave me alone, Malak did as he was told and they both left. I was starting to lose since of reality, where was I, and what made me come to such an evil place? I took a deep breath and wiped the tears from my eyes, I walked back to the others and I over heard one of them telling Zanaan he might have to go to the tomb and get me if I was not back soon. Zanaan said he was going to explore this place, see what he can find. I begged him not to leave, but he left and I was in the care of Alastair and Malak. I stood there next to them waiting for my love to return, after two marcs Alastair wanted to leave this evil place, but I wanted to stay and wait for Zanaan. Alastair wisperd to Malak"hold onto her so she dosen't run from us when we try to take her back home without Zanaan" as I heard I took a step away from them, Malak grasped me by the shoulders and started to move down the path. I gleared at them and wiggles myself out of their reach. When I got loose from them they keept on walking, I was alone in that dreadful forest. I knew I had to go with them, but I just couldn't leave without Zanaan. It felt like I was alone for a hundred marcs, every so often I would hear a devilsh sound. I gulped hard, wonder if anyone would come back for me. Then I was about to give up on all hope of someones return, I closed my eyes and awaited the long cold death that was about to come over me. As I fell to my knees I heard a sound in the bushes, what little strenth I had I looked up, and there was Zanaan. As I saw him tears gathered my eyes. I hugged him and he took me down the path, we came to a simaller looking dark tree and we both did a dance. We opened our eyes and found ourselfs back in Valorn, a huge smile came across my face and we both ran to Milltown. Everything looked normal, the mills were up and runing, the buildings were up, and the town folk were walking down the streets in a big crowd. It was still late at night, so Zanaan and I desided to sleep at the Milltown inn, as I was going to sleep I told Zanaan"thats the last time I'm following you around, where were we anyways?" He yawned and said" N`rolav "
The,
End

Return to “Tales of Adventure”