I'm...different...(Might be an RPG thing unsure read first)

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
One-winged-angel
New Adventurer

I'm...different...(Might be an RPG thing unsure read first)

Postby One-winged-angel » Mon May 10, 2004 3:42 pm

My name...Is Leon Nolan...I am 18 years old...and i am training to be a fighter...thing is I'm not sure who I'll be when the time comes to choose a profession... but im no where near that level yet...

I came from a small town far away, we lived on the side of a mountian, the place I lived had short summers and cold winters, and few children grew up and survived those cold winters...I was one of the lucky one's...my sister wasn't...she died when I was 6 at the tender age of 4...she would have been 16 now...

I came to Valorn...*Laughs bitterly* Why did I come...maybe it's because i want to show everyone at my home town that i can BE someone, and DO something with my life...But I'm no there yet...i still have 10 long levels to go...and after that...well then...even that is a mystrey...

I'll describe myself to you shall i? I have shoulder lenth brown/red hair which is layered...i have stromy gery eyes...Im pretty tall too...hmm personality...Lone wolf all the way...*Shrugs* It's just the way I am...

Leon...

This is my personality played out before you...

*Leon takes out a cigerette and lights it as he sits right on the edge of the dundee cliff*

"I wonder what it's like...to fly like a bird...or maybe...maybe and angel..."

(Add if you like and I'll continue)

Leon...

Return to “Tales of Adventure”