A very interesting conversation with a very interesting man

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Eldrin Ivanshine
Social Leech

A very interesting conversation with a very interesting man

Postby Eldrin Ivanshine » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:57 am

Also note, not I shall not once nor ever speak his name, for I saw his craft and I do not want to hurt it.

This person was an extaordinary rogue, one that has likely been around a long time. I contacted him via telepathic messaging after a slight paper mix up in the dundee files about his combat skills. So I asked to meet with him, incredibly he knew just where I was, and appeared without even my semi-keen rogue eyes noticing.

We exchanged hellos... I complimented him on his sneaking skills. Then I remember him speaking of some power he had. I asked about them, he smirked and said I shall not tell. I said very well, but before I knew it, he had opened a gap in the forest! he vanished, and I told him it was a nice, trick, then he told me had had stolen my parchment! This was in fact true... He reappeared and returned it, then we started speaking of his crafts. I asked him where he learned it, and he said if he told me I'd be one of the few lucky ones He was a skilled rogue, so I thought he might be a friend of Shaerih. This rogue called her a wench then said they'd scarcely be noticed as friends. Then he said he didn't want to talk about her. His dislike was easy to see... though that mattered little. We had a bit more unimportant banter... then he had to go.

He travels like an enchanter, but is as sneaky as a rogue. I noticed how he often spoke of his craft, but I'm not sure exactly what his full purpose was. Also note that no adventurer in Valorn had ever noticed him until I did! Quite odd.

I thought this was... interesting.
http://www.spoofpark.com/indiana/indy_bridge.jpg
Eldrin Ivanshine~Pirate Captain of Valorn~
Proud Enchanter of the RoK
Asliendor~Defender of Dundee, Apprenticeship sword to Elijah~

Return to “Tales of Adventure”