A helping hand

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Alfred Elpin
Adventurer

A helping hand

Postby Alfred Elpin » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:34 am

A notice hangs on the town boards:

To any adventurer short on coin,

With the sudden increase in prices across the lands, if you are in need of potions or gear please seek me out. I will gladly assist in whatever way I can.

A humble Farmer,

A.E.

A sentence in smaller handwriting is written below the signature: Those who haven't completed as many lessons from the trainers come first in times of multiple requests.

((OOC: I've gone back and forth between this subforum and the Social Hall trying to figure out where to post things like this. If you have any idea, let me know! Thanks in advance))
Warrior by the hand of Topaz, mint farmer by birth.

Dollisparkles
New Adventurer

Re: A helping hand

Postby Dollisparkles » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:13 pm

To add to Alfred’s kind offer, I was gifted 500 plat recently from Alanna Sylerhaven to give to poorer adventurer, I have some extra plat I can donate too, and my associates have various suits of armour etc that they can donate too.
I’ll gladly accept any donations of plat, equipment for lower level or poverty stricken adventurers too.
If I can help anyone with either plat or equipment please message me here or in game and I’ll try my best to help out.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”