NEXUS: An update from MDV!

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Dabria
Social Leech

NEXUS: An update from MDV!

Postby Dabria » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:37 am

Modus Disciplina Valyna has asked that an update be given on the current Nexus situation. This update was originally given to Brisingr to be shared, and has only just been brought to my attention. I thought it was prudent to share with you all, as people (especially enchanters) will naturally be wanting to be kept informed.

As you are all probably aware by now, a new set of pillars has indeed been located; however Valyna is in need of the Council's help to decipher the runes required for each pillar. Once this has been done, the runes will then need inscribing on the pillars in order that the resulting portals for each pillar can be permanently maintained. We now await the council's completion of phase one of this task. Valyna will provide further updates, once more is known.

Respectfully
Dabria
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Turcko
Veteran

Re: NEXUS: An update from MDV!

Postby Turcko » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:03 pm

(Posted as Falx Monde)

Good to know that some progress is being made! I can't wait for the advancements in magic studies that this new area of the Nexus will bring us :D
Turcko, Falx Monde, Ivan Monde, Argoth

Return to “Tales of Adventure”