A rebirth.

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
MVL
Experienced Adventurer

A rebirth.

Postby MVL » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:37 pm

While traveling through the dessert, hunting down a clan of scorpians who dared to attack me, I came across The Wall. This big structure, Which I don't even dare to enter, is miles long and very high. The colonie of scorpians turned North.

After walking many Marcs at the side of the Wall I fell into a trap. Sand zombies and Scorpians joined forces to attack me. I slayed a few and then I fleed to the north with scorpians on my back.

After a while, A second wall appeared and I had to walk in between 2 walls. I was still being chased by scorpians, so I didn't think much about it. I just kept on running.

At the end, where the cliffs were, I was forced to run west, and so I did. The dessert was hot and my whole body started to burn but I couldn't give up. Stopping would mean the end of my life.

I saw a gate in the second wall That I was following and jumped through it to find ........... A nice oasis with many merchants. I've never seen such a beautyfull place.

After that I fell asleep and when I wake up I was back in Milltown.
Was this a dream??
Turn your ears for the voice of greed and you can turn a gift for one, into a gift for many.
-Elfwisdom

Waiting................

Return to “Tales of Adventure”