A day in the Life...

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Doyle
Social Leech

A day in the Life...

Postby Doyle » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:33 am

Hello and welcome.... so some of you may know who I am and others may not... However I am seeking sone challange to keep me from distraction.

I would welcome you all to offer scenerios of events that would afflict my pirimary character, That being Iron Protector Doyle the Holy Warrior.

His title makes it obvious his experiance but I feel a few details are worth throwing out: At the current point in time he is roughly in his early sixties in regards to age, so feel free to offer scenerios that predate becoming and Adventurer... he has plenty of stories that focus on his youth.

So I would like suggustions of events that could happen day to day that I can work with. I have no idea of how long each story may take for me tp create but I welcome the chance to at least further my own vision of the world.

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Re: A day in the Life...

Postby Viviyana » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:21 pm

So, are you asking for scenario's to make up stories for?

Because if so.....

I want to hear about the time Doyle got kidnapped by bandits.

Doyle
Social Leech

Postby Doyle » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:30 am

This is exactly the kind of thing I am looking for Vivi.... However I would like some clarification, is this pre-Adventurer Doyle, current Doyle or somewhere inbetween?

Not to say that any of those options prevents what is asked but they filter the how, where and why things occur aswell as who else gets involved.

Turcko
Veteran

Postby Turcko » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:05 am

What about that time when his custom made sword got stuck in the body of a giant corpse grazer mid fight and the creature ran away scared further into the dead zone?
Turcko, Falx Monde, Ivan Monde, Argoth

Topaz
I talk WAY too much

Postby Topaz » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:22 pm

I'd like to hear about that time Doyle made someone angry -- it might have been another adventurer, or it might have been one of the gods -- and as penance, he agreed to keep a vow of silence for a specified time, and the complications that ensued.

Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Olivia Pratt » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:40 pm

I'd like to hear about how he got the hammer he gave to Olivia!
If Valorn is to survive, we must embrace our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. We can not do this alone. Alone we accomplish very little, but together we can face any challenge. - Anonymous

kaballoi
Experienced Adventurer

Postby kaballoi » Thu May 04, 2017 11:10 pm

*scratches chin thoughtfully* Kabs remembers a time when Doyle had more of a sense of humor, dry and witty, but still there - a bit of sparkle behind the his eyes and in his conversation. She would like to know what recent events have caused Doyle to lose his sense of humor and made him so much more stern.
Kaballoi
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow93482.html
......................................................................................................................
Accomplished at something. Not sure what.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”