Silence is golden

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
krystoff
Experienced Adventurer

Silence is golden

Postby krystoff » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:31 pm

More than a quarter of a cycle ago, I stumbled on information to help the obelysks. With each passing turn, I studied more and searched deeper for answers. Some were lost, others weren't. I talked with many friends, read many books, learned more than Ever before! On one particular turn, I found the Purity Ceremony! As I studied it, I talked with Brizingr. He told me of The Halls of Honor. I reluctantly found the Purification Circle. The words written on those walls hit something inside me, connecting with what I wish to do. The obelysks are tainted, and I could not be. I read those words, and vowed to be silent and listen until further notice! I've also visited the three statues in Caer Laden, offering jewelry and watching those trinkets disappear before me as I asked for the attempt of peace with the Dwellers to be honored! Since then, I've learned to watch and listen more than ever! I've learned more compassion for those around me. I've also learned that sometimes actions are the loudest words one can speak, even if those actions may come from one we least expect.

OOC This was totally my choice, and I must say I've learned to improve mr RP Drastically!! While it may not be for everyone, it has been my best learning experience thus far! Thank you to all who played so well with krystof through this!!
Take what you can, leave none in poverty!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”