Seeking to Form Expedition

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Cody F
Social Leech

Re: Seeking to Form Expedition

Postby Cody F » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:37 am

I'm sure I'd remember agreeing to part with my cookies and ale :P

Lillya
Adventurer

Postby Lillya » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:36 am

Oh Im coming too*she waves a hanky*

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:42 pm

I will try my best to make it! I would have at least like to have made the "TBD" list! :(
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Valya
Adventurer

Postby Valya » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:02 pm

*chuckles* oh dear, I was really just trying to make a list of the people who HADN'T responded with a "yes" on this thread. so, Lil, Dabria, Ary, and Elly, you guys are in of course! You have your own special list in *gold shining letters*
-Valya Oxblood
Small but mighty

Greyhem DurSheen
New Adventurer

Postby Greyhem DurSheen » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:56 pm

*smiles slowly as he sees his name on the list* As of now, I do not foresee any issue with me being there. *nods slowly* I do look forward to the exploration as well. I have been wanting to go there an look around ever since the lands became the Reborn Lands, not to mention exploring the city as well. I will be more than happy to lend my healing skills and blessings where needed. I am also an amateur cartographer, and I will be happy to try and map out what I can.

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:09 am

Valya wrote:*chuckles* oh dear, I was really just trying to make a list of the people who HADN'T responded with a "yes" on this thread. so, Lil, Dabria, Ary, and Elly, you guys are in of course! You have your own special list in *gold shining letters*

I should think so, too! ;) (Although purple, or silver is more my colour! :P)
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Draekyn Ashtarneth
New Adventurer

Postby Draekyn Ashtarneth » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:43 pm

Dabria wrote:
Draekyn Ashtarneth wrote:*nods in relief* I was starting to fear we would be without enchanter. I am glad for your willingness to join us.

In my profession's defence, you never expressed your desire for one! ;)

OOC: Although, now you have settled on a time, I cannot actually promise that Dabria will be there, as the time this is set to start is 1am here in the UK. I will do my best, though.

Well, being an enchanter I felt it might seem preferential. *He gives a wry smile* You see by 'enchanter' I actually meant 'portal cracker' but thought describing you in that manner might incur your wrath.

(( We hope to do a more UK friendly expedition during Fall Fest, perhaps even a storytelling themed one. I am very sorry to all from that side of the pond who are unable to make it. My schedule in RL prohibited an earlier time. ))

Topaz wrote:I thought I sent an RSVP by private message. I am available and look forward to it.

You had, Topaz, the fault rests with me on this. I neglected to tell Valya of your note before getting lost in the tombs for several turns.

Cody F wrote:I'm sure I'd remember agreeing to part with my cookies and ale :P

Ale is always welcome. *winks* Lillya has offered to bring provisions however, so we won't starve.

Greyhem DurSheen wrote:*smiles slowly as he sees his name on the list* As of now, I do not foresee any issue with me being there. *nods slowly* I do look forward to the exploration as well. I have been wanting to go there an look around ever since the lands became the Reborn Lands, not to mention exploring the city as well. I will be more than happy to lend my healing skills and blessings where needed. I am also an amateur cartographer, and I will be happy to try and map out what I can.

A cartographer is much needed, I thank you for joining.

Isoyami
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Isoyami » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:34 pm

Valya wrote:*chuckles* oh dear, I was really just trying to make a list of the people who HADN'T responded with a "yes" on this thread. so, Lil, Dabria, Ary, and Elly, you guys are in of course! You have your own special list in *gold shining letters*

Looking at the gold list, did Dabria suddenly jump 10 levels without anyone noticing? I always knew sitting in the Inn and drinking ale was good for training. 8) :lol: :wink:
Awai Isoyami - 61003
"I fear no demon, for Ben is my Strength. I fear not death, for Cory is my Shield."

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Isoyami wrote:

Looking at the gold list, did Dabria suddenly jump 10 levels without anyone noticing? I always knew sitting in the Inn and drinking ale was good for training. 8) :lol: :wink:

That is the last time I ever zap you back into an active state, Iso ... I would add "or buy you an ale" but let's not kid ourselves that I have ever spend my hard earned gold on you! :lol:
~Richard~

Isoyami
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Isoyami » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:29 am

What was that Captain Jack Sparrow quote? Something about a dishonest man and keeping people honest? :wink: :lol:
Awai Isoyami - 61003
"I fear no demon, for Ben is my Strength. I fear not death, for Cory is my Shield."

Atreiya
Adventurer

Postby Atreiya » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:30 am

I can't make it, sorry.

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:25 am

Isoyami wrote:What was that Captain Jack Sparrow quote? Something about a dishonest man and keeping people honest? :wink: :lol:

I am willing to bet he looks more manly in eye-liner than you do, though! ;)
(These things are important!)
~Richard~

ansalan
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ansalan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:18 pm

I might drop by if I am awake, just don't know what character will be coming , but in case I don't make it, good luck and safe journey to you all.

Doyle
Social Leech

Postby Doyle » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:53 am

You will be running late for me, but that is nothing new. I should be able to be present for as long as needed. ((I'll either be on time or not at all.).

Topaz
I talk WAY too much

Postby Topaz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:15 pm

I may be late arriving, but will be there.

Valya
Adventurer

Grave Rubbing from the Expedition

Postby Valya » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:51 pm

From one of the sunken graves we encountered in the reborn lands

-Valya Oxblood
Small but mighty

Lavender
Social Leech

Postby Lavender » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:54 pm

looked that up, found it fitting. Usque ad finem- translation= Until the very end.
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:16 pm

joyfire wrote:looked that up, found it fitting. Usque ad finem- translation= Until the very end.

((Lately all the Latin that has surfaced within the game has been a very interesting ooc learning experience, but not fully sure how to take it IC. Should it be considered a frm of old Valornian, thus impossible to translate IG? Like with Malchor and a certain book. Learned NPC's.))

Valya
Adventurer

Postby Valya » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:58 pm

this was on another thread - my take away was that by general consensus educated characters would be able to read Latin. Pretty sure Joyfire qualifies.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13727&p=118525&hilit=latin#p118525
-Valya Oxblood
Small but mighty

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:58 am

((School did too good a job on me! I knew what it meant before I even got to Joyfire's definition! Stupid Latin lessons!))
Last edited by Dabria on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Richard~

Return to “Tales of Adventure”