Miranda and Zeric Sighting

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Valya
Adventurer

Miranda and Zeric Sighting

Postby Valya » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:51 pm

post deleted due to incorrect information.

addendum 9/20/16 2:45PM CST

This has been a learning experience for everyone and I hope we can all move on and become better players and people from it. It takes a lot of courage to have the tough conversations that result in stronger relationships in the future. Miranda, especially, thank-you for your gracious guidance in this particular adventure. Now let's go smite nasty beasties instead of each other!
-Valya AND Valya player
Last edited by Valya on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Valya Oxblood
Small but mighty

Miranda of Admin
'Rifterian

Re: Miranda and Zeric Sighting

Postby Miranda of Admin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Just for the record, this is entirely fictional.

Valya
Adventurer

Postby Valya » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:21 pm

thank-you Miranda. I appreciate the clarification.
-Valya Oxblood
Small but mighty

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:12 pm

I GIVE UP I GUESS NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO ME I'M DONE!!!!

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:13 pm

I this will probably be the last time i ever get on

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Next time a big fight happens i won't be there i might as well quit the game

Miranda of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Miranda of Admin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:34 pm

I do hope not. But as this was a story involving Admin / NPC chars, it was only right to make sure that it was clear it was a fictional tale not something that happened in game. Feel free to leave the post there as a creative piece, and to write others, but it would be good to make a disclaimer if it involves us that it didn't actually occur. It means that any in game storylines don't get muddied.

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:08 am

Alright

krystoff
Experienced Adventurer

Postby krystoff » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:29 am

Miranda, forgive my over persistence, but I've tried several times to reach admin. I realize you all have been extremely busy, so maybe I'm impatient..It'd be appreciative to hear something
Take what you can, leave none in poverty!

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:56 am

Have you emailed them on [email protected].?

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

krystoff
Experienced Adventurer

Postby krystoff » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:06 am

I tried Miranda.dg
Take what you can, leave none in poverty!

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:04 pm

I don't think I've ever used that one.

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:28 pm

They both work. Miranda will probably respond if / when she can. Relax.

This topic should be deleted (or at least certain posts). It is childishly annoying.
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:41 pm

I am sorry for what i said.
I should've stayed tuiet and not said anything because all i did was start trouble for myself and that is not what i had wanted to happen.

I know you guys won't forgive me but that's ok.
I am sorry.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:47 pm

That was good of you, Kim. :)

No need to stay quiet. You're still learning and figuring the DG out etc. We are here to help always - but going off like that after Miranda took the time to explain things was pretty dramatic and immature. But you know this. Bit disappointing still after spending so much time trying to help you through DG.

Live and learn - we have all made mistakes here. Trust me. No one will hold things against you if you learn from past mistakes and dont repeat the same behavior - or insist you're quitting without actually quitting. No ones got time for that. We are all overworked and overstressed RL. DG is supposed to be an enjoyable escape, not exhausting.

Next time you want to make up a story (especially regarding admin) post it in the correct place and do not lie and insist to people it actually happened. Can confuse our fragile minds. ;)

Time to move on.

X
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero

Ellyana - 118743

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:46 pm

As the BatHojo you all know and love, I think it's important to remind you all that we need to keep working together to grow and develop as a community. I was difficult when I started and I am still difficult now I'm just a bit nicer now. Over the years other players have gone through the same cycle, some made waves and continue to and some have slotted in perfectly. We need to ensure the community isn't spitting insults at each other or we'll ruin our community for the newbies trotting along to our strange little world.

I don't believe that "childishly annoying" is a comment that is helpful. It's negative, mean and has less place here than the players rants.

If you don't like a conversation as a player, don't read it. It's just the same as changing the channel or not watching that weird video on youtube. You, the player, have that control and power.

As someone who has wandered this forum for a little while now: threads are unlikely get locked and posts rarely get deleted. If you think something is against the rules, flag it. If you want a conversation to end, just don't respond. By posting you keep that conversation alive.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:50 pm

Hojo, please do not pick on me for what I feel or tell me not to read posts over something I'm involved in - and have worked hard to do just as you're insisting. It is frustrating when people will not take responsability for their actions and just make drama - despite all your effort and patience and what you've done to help through game or PM, etc.

I have every right to be annoyed and to say what I think and feel just as it is your right to disagree. It was childish - and babying people over and over does no good and changes nothing from my experience - so why not be honest and say it like it is? It's called being real, not insulting, and sometimes that is what it takes for people to get the point and sometimes people never do get the point. I embrace new players and always have and work hard to help them but it doesn't mean I'll get walked on or end up in an endless circle. Part of helping, working together and growing and stuff is done by being honest.

Ellyana - 118743

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:25 pm

I am sorry for blaming the rest of you guys. I shouldn't've done that. I should've taken responsibility for what i said. I am also sorry for threatening to quit. Please forgive me.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:27 pm

James wrote:I am sorry for blaming the rest of you guys. I shouldn't've done that. I should've taken responsibility for what i said. I am also sorry for threatening to quit. Please forgive me.

Thanks girl. Taking responsabilty shows integrity. And I am sorry for getting frustrated. You know I care and am here for you and to help out. Tough love and all. :)

x

Ellyana - 118743

Miranda of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Miranda of Admin » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:58 pm

1. Miranda.DG is not an email address. Try [email protected] and let me know on forum pm if I don't reply as it may go to spam.

2. I'm totally going to lock this now because people are bickering when they shouldn't.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”