CENTAUR EXPERT NEEDED

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

CENTAUR EXPERT NEEDED

Postby Korunga Ed » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:46 pm

*A piece of parchment is nailed to the Dundee Notice Board--smack dab in the center and directly over the top of whatever else was previously there. Smaller text lies beneath the larger, bolder letters are as follows...*

Contact Lord Edward Vashmura the Hunted if you are one or know of one. Prompt response preferred.

In Service, Edward Vashmura

P.S. If Edward Vashmura cannot be reached please contact Iron Protector Viviyana. Thank you.
I MUSTACHE you a question.

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Re: CENTAUR EXPERT NEEDED

Postby Korunga Ed » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:09 pm

I's nah goin' tah make anoth'ah thread cause this one seems tah do tha job jus' fine...

Thursday, 8/18/2016 around 5 p.m. EST Ed will be gathering up any who wish to go out to the mountains once more. The Western Shrine was where he was first attacked so we'll likely be going back up there to hang out with Jensen, tell stories and await any word from the centaurs--hopefully peaceful words!

I'm not promising anything besides some fun group RP. Bring your fur cloaks to stay warm, your own drink for personal merriment and songs/stories/poems that you might be wanting to share!

Um... as some added 'spice of life' for this little gathering I will be offering little prizes and tokens to those who step up to tell stories, dance or share something to help pass the time. I did not do this the first outing because, well, neither Ed nor I expected to have 10+ people wanting to come!

Well, this post got a lot longer than I thought it would... Thanks for reading! Show up on Thursday if you want to help Ed clear his name! Or maybe he'll just get into a lot more trouble? Who knows!

Cheers!
Last edited by Korunga Ed on Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:25 pm

(This falls at the exact same time as the cannonball making. Was that intentional ? If not, might want to adjust time if you can. :))
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:45 pm

(( What a fun idea! I want to go!! ))

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:22 pm

(Thanks Elly! Was just going to mention that! :D The cannon ball making event is expected to take a few hours and people are more than welcome to come and go as they wish)
*grins roguishly* Oh I just love being a rogue...dark corners, slipping through the shadows...*gets distracted suddenly by something bright and sparkly* and...SHINIES!!! *pounces on it and looks around* My...shiny...*pets the shiny*

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:54 pm

((Herp-a-derp. I didn't do Ed's full post IC. Sorry about that! Um. Maybe I'll just push it back earlier? Or is another day entirely preferable? I'm leaning towards just pushing it back because it's a pretty casual 'event' that I'm just sort of doing on a whim.

Did NOT mean to step on any toes by putting the time alongside something else. Sorry about that Goodly Aryanah Lay'dee!))

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:10 pm

(No worries my dear Lord Edward *laughs* As for earlier, I do know there is going to be an IO meeting at 3pm EST tomorrow as well. Viv posted a schedule of the up coming incursion events on the contests and events page so might want to check that out to figure out a time that will work)
*grins roguishly* Oh I just love being a rogue...dark corners, slipping through the shadows...*gets distracted suddenly by something bright and sparkly* and...SHINIES!!! *pounces on it and looks around* My...shiny...*pets the shiny*

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:35 am

((How long is that supposed to take? I was just going to slot it in for like 5 or 6 p.m. EST. My thing isn't like a big deal. I just want some good 'ol group RP, storytelling and I"m going to throw in little gifts. Just good fun and time away from training/grinding. ))

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:41 am

OOC - Okay. Edited first post.

krystoff
Experienced Adventurer

Postby krystoff » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:59 pm

I'll try to be there if I know when! Sounds like fun!!
Take what you can, leave none in poverty!

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:39 pm

ooc - Of course work went late... My apologies, I'll try to get folks together now for a short little gathering if anyone is still interested. Again, so sorry!

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:29 pm

This be ah beet late, but mine thanks tah awl tha' came fer tha first centah seekin' expedition 'an such.

Awai Isoyami, Alyssa Moonwalker, Greyhem Dursheen, Lillya, Lowrenzo, Aryana Moonsong, Olivia Pratt, Bertan Einerstein, Kim Jones, Odette Lavoie and whomever popped in and left before I could notice.

If'n I's fergot someone I's apologize tah yous.

Once again, mine thanks.

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:31 am

Mine thanks ah'gain...

Zelele Zostre, Lucus Valerus, Synvasti Shymere, Lowrenzo, Taven Deagan, Kim Jones, Greyhem Dursheen, Lillya, Olivia Pratt, Wenulu and any else I's may 'ave fergotten.

Zelele regaled oos wit' ah story 'o spy'dahs 'an boogs 'an got ah 'andful 'o 'ot candy blood droplets fer et. Yous made tha shrine ah beet warm'ah wit' tha story!

Still nah sign 'o messages 'o contact from tha centahs...

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:57 am

*A hastily scrawled note has been nailed over the previous pieces of parchment*

Another trip to give offerings and such to the centaurs will take place at 11 PM EST 8/20/2016.

Goodies and small prizes will be given to those who share stories/poems/jokes/one-person-acts or any sort of nonsense to help pass the time.

Bring your own cloaks and warm brew/food.

In Service, Edward Vashmura.

krystoff
Experienced Adventurer

Postby krystoff » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:41 pm

That late!? Oh blast!! :cry:
Take what you can, leave none in poverty!

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:48 am

((I am a bit of a derp and forgot to mention that we will be gathering outside the Dundee Inn.))

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Mine thanks tah tha followin'...

Wenulu, Gaelen Sildstrom, Greyhem Duresheen, Nora Bloodgood, Odette Lavoie, Emmy Eralass, Aryana Moonsong, Awai isoyami and Shadow Darkmoon.

Odette Lavoire be's receivin' ah pearl 'o sorts. Et be shiny 'an goodly.

Special thanks tah Lavender Morgan fer supplyin' oos ah portal 'an whatnah.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”