Call for Scrap Metal!

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Call for Scrap Metal!

Postby Viviyana » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:04 pm

Metal needed!

We need metal to blast from the cannons to bring down the Fortress gates. Please scour the land and bring all metal to the guards barracks, log your work in the log book so we know how much we have to work with. These will be melted down and formed into cannonballs. If anyone would like to assist with the creation of the cannonballs contact the Iron Order immediately.

In Service,
The Iron Order

(( Just rp out collecting metal, this can be from old junk, rusted weapons, etc. Have fun and share your adventures on the log in Tales of Adventure :) ))

We are now offering a bounty for shields and strange metal! Please contact Hojo, Cody, or Viviyana for reimbursement.
Last edited by Viviyana on Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lavender
Social Leech

Re: Call for Scrap Metal!

Postby Lavender » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:31 pm

30 small shields from the spiders layer and more can easily be gotten if needed. - Clarise Ebony
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:05 am

So with the scrap metal gathered from the gremlin's mining camp, we attempted to make some cannon balls using molds found around the CSB guild hall's cannon. After much trial and error and much help, we managed to make four useable cannon balls to date. Both Brisingr and I are more than willing to help anyone who has gathered scrap metal make cannon balls in the Shieldwall Forge. Just send a message to either one of us and we will help as we can.
*grins roguishly* Oh I just love being a rogue...dark corners, slipping through the shadows...*gets distracted suddenly by something bright and sparkly* and...SHINIES!!! *pounces on it and looks around* My...shiny...*pets the shiny*

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:29 am

Also on a secondary note, we are looking for any one who can gather strange metal, both initiates and adventurers. Please note here any strange metal you gather here and how much. You will be compensated for it. For each piece you gather, you will get one plat, Please message me either in game or here on the forum. Thank you!
*grins roguishly* Oh I just love being a rogue...dark corners, slipping through the shadows...*gets distracted suddenly by something bright and sparkly* and...SHINIES!!! *pounces on it and looks around* My...shiny...*pets the shiny*

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:13 pm

Thank you to Turiel and Bryx. Between them we have 29 pieces of strange metal to test and work into cannonballs.

Turcko
Veteran

Postby Turcko » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:17 pm

Bryx was more than happy to play with the funny creatures for the funny metal, or so he told Falx ;)
Turcko, Falx Monde, Ivan Monde, Argoth

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:46 am

aryana_moonsong wrote:Thank you to Turiel and Bryx. Between them we have 29 pieces of strange metal to test and work into cannonballs.

That's a great start! Thank you

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Olivia Pratt » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:21 am

I can hunt the Strange Creatures in the western mountains! *beams* they drop both strange metal and those metal plates. Maybe I could help by collecting some of those if they're still needed?
If Valorn is to survive, we must embrace our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. We can not do this alone. Alone we accomplish very little, but together we can face any challenge. - Anonymous

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:48 am

They are very much needed! Thank you!

Shadow
Adventurer

Postby Shadow » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:32 am

** Shadow Darkmoon carries two large buckets to the Shieldwall Forge filled with various digested metallic pieces collected from the N'Rolav Plains. The two buckets sum up to a weight of approximately 30 ingots. ** (( Moved over from a separate thread to provide better organization. ))

With the help of an initiate by the name of Hubert Jacobs, 15 more pieces of strange metal found in the northern plains are now available for use in the Shieldwall forge.

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:13 pm

Thank you everyone for all the help gathering scrap metal so far!

Shadow
Adventurer

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:57 pm

Another huge thank you to Hubert Jacobs, who has scavenged an additional 40 pieces of strange metal from the plains. All 40 pieces have been transferred to the Shieldwall forge and are available for use.

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:28 am

Tami Ironside has donated 25 pieces of Strange Metal to the cause, she delivered it to the Shieldwall Forge. (( She doesn't have a forum account yet so I told her I would post for her. ))

Shadow
Adventurer

Postby Shadow » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:11 am

45** more small shields from the spider lair have been brought to the Shieldwall forge for use. I intend to gather more soon.

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:02 am

I's nah sure 'o tha count bein' as I's did nah think tah do so, but I's delivered two sacks 'o pitchfork 'eads tha' I's scavenged oop from 'round tha farms 'an such from tha undead farm 'ands 'an scarecrows 'an tha like.

I's 'ope we's can melt tha metal down tah use 'em. If'n nah then jus' do wit' 'em as yous see fet.
I MUSTACHE you a question.

Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Olivia Pratt » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:21 am

I dropped off eight more strange metals and four metallic suits. *beams*
If Valorn is to survive, we must embrace our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. We can not do this alone. Alone we accomplish very little, but together we can face any challenge. - Anonymous

Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Olivia Pratt » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:14 am

*drops off 19 more Metalic suits and 17 more Strange metals*

Lavender
Social Leech

Postby Lavender » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:49 am

Adds 30 more shields from the spiders layer to the growing mound of metal and signs her name~ Clarise `
Lavender

Lavender
Social Leech

Postby Lavender » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Lavender tosses 20 or so tarnished medallions into the mix
Lavender

krystoff
Experienced Adventurer

Postby krystoff » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:19 pm

*Sighs* I can't help...wait, will medallions from the tombs work? And silver rings??
Take what you can, leave none in poverty!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”