Call for Scrap Metal!

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Re: Call for Scrap Metal!

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:04 am

krystoff wrote:*Sighs* I can't help...wait, will medallions from the tombs work? And silver rings??

Aye, all metal be called fer. Can be mixed wit' other types.

Live life with no regrets.

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Any and all metal is good Krystof. Rings, medallions, gold, silver, whatever. Just let me know how much you have, whether bagfuls or by count either via forum pm or message me in game
*grins roguishly* Oh I just love being a rogue...dark corners, slipping through the shadows...*gets distracted suddenly by something bright and sparkly* and...SHINIES!!! *pounces on it and looks around* My...shiny...*pets the shiny*

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:26 pm

'Tis unfortunate, but mine contribution 'o metal will be slowed ahs I's mus' try tah, erm, lessen tha bounty on mine 'ead.

Mine apologies 'an such.
I MUSTACHE you a question.

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:01 pm

*As furtively as he can he tip-toes into the Shieldwall Forge. He drops off two burlap sacks filled to the utmost with armor and weapons--a note is slapped onto each bag*

"NOT Centaur Armor and Weapons. In Service, Edward Vashmura."

Yeah... a mildly knowledgeable eye can tell that the weapons are most definitely that the centaurs use; a few even have an exotic look of a bounty huntress, perhaps. Waste not, want not, eh?
I MUSTACHE you a question.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”