Log for Supplies Gathered, Projects Done, and Experimentation.

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Log for Supplies Gathered, Projects Done, and Experimentation.

Postby Viviyana » Sun May 08, 2016 11:47 pm

** Embossed with the Iron Order crest, a thick, newly bound book is securely kept under the watchful eyes of the Royal Guards. Nearby a quill and ink pot is kept, as is a rag for blotting. Across the top of the inside page is a message written in precise hand writing.**

Adventurers,

Please log below any supplies you are able to contribute to the effort, experimentation performed, and tasks completed.

The Iron Order

(( So if you rp out doing something related to the march, such as Hojo's list of needed areas for experimentation or needed supplies, post them below so we can all be on the same page :) ))

Tess Weaver
New Adventurer

Re: Log for Supplies Gathered, Projects Done, and Experimentation.

Postby Tess Weaver » Tue May 10, 2016 3:08 am

*turns over ten (10) Sandclaw Bursters to whoever is collecting the supplies*

Turcko
Veteran

Postby Turcko » Wed May 11, 2016 8:02 am

*Falx Monde places 15 Sandclaw Bursters inside the supply chest, logging the amount*
Turcko, Falx Monde, Ivan Monde, Argoth

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Mon May 16, 2016 8:54 pm

((We're currently working on the assumption that 1 burster has about half a pint (285ml) of acid. Which means we're at 12.5 pints/7.1 litres of acid so far! That's a great start, but please keep gathering and letting us know how much has been collected ))

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Turcko
Veteran

Postby Turcko » Wed May 18, 2016 12:15 pm

*Falx Monde places 46 more Sandclaw Bursters inside the supply chest, logging the amount*

Turcko
Veteran

Postby Turcko » Sat May 21, 2016 4:59 pm

*Turcko places 69 Sandclaw Bursters inside the supply chest, logging the amount*

*he also makes a drawing of two stick humanoid figures next to Falx's logs. One of the figures has a dagger and the other a staff. The staff wielding figure has crosses in place of eyes, and the dagger wielding figure seems to be standing over it, wearing a crown on his head*

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Tue May 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Several large, two-handled clay pots with oval bodies and tapered necks designed for the storage of liquids have been delivered to the Bunnies lab for this turns acid collecting. :)
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Tue May 24, 2016 4:20 pm

I would like to add that I have several of these large pots still outside the Mooon at my guildhall. I feel they are perfect for the storage of our "cadaver cologne" -- if this is an idea that we will utilize on some of our upcoming endeavors. I suggest the idea be taken seriously.

For more in depth explanation of why and such please see my idea / post presented at the last (interrupted) IO meeting in this link. In the meantime I'll be mushing and mashing and collected zombie and undead parts that will be stored in the large barrels outside the mooon. These barrels are marked "cadaver cologne".

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13470#p115835
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:34 pm

** Viviyana drags two large buckets full of junk metal into the guards barracks, one at a time. One holds a collection of old blades held upright by the sides of the bucket in which they are stuffed. She writes in the log book before straightening, checking out one of the hot young guards before slipping back out. **

Two buckets of metal, Marron, Phynix and Viviyana. Stolen from the Gremlin's Tree. Paybacks, Gremlins, paybacks. **There is a little face drawn beside it with a tongue sticking out. **

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:14 am

** Drags her very dirty and tired self into the barracks, she doesn't have any metal with her but she writes in the log book anyway**

Topaz, Aryana, Lowrenzo, Shadow, Lavender, Zelele, Brisingr, Viv. One large rust rail car full of scrap metal. We didn't get to the tracks yet. Left at the Shieldwall Forge.

(( Sorry I had to rush out. RL called. ))

Shadow
Adventurer

Postby Shadow » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:32 pm

** Shadow Darkmoon carries two large buckets to the Shieldwall Forge filled with various digested metallic pieces collected from the N'Rolav Plains. The two buckets sum up to a weight of approximately 30 ingots. **

There will be more where this came from, I plan to deposit a variety of shields as well in the turns to come.

Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Olivia Pratt » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:32 am

Deposits seven strange metals and three metal suits on the growing pile, then makes a note in the log. "I'll be bringing in more, I promise!" She puts the quill back in the ink pot, before skipping out the door.
If Valorn is to survive, we must embrace our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. We can not do this alone. Alone we accomplish very little, but together we can face any challenge. - Anonymous

Return to “Tales of Adventure”